• jon pertwee
    • tom baker
    • Peter Davison
    • Colin Baker
    • Sylvester McCoy
    • Paul McGann
    • Christopher Eccleston
    • David Tennant

who is your favorite doctor who and which monster /allien frightened you as a kid ?doctor who for me it has to be 65.jpg tom baker the odd one with the very long scarf , and i remember as a kid being frightened by the cypermen and gave me the creeps ]and also the late jon pertwee was also a great doctor who as well the 9th doctor who chritopher eccleston was very good as the doctor and now david tennant is a great doctor who now ..

I can just about remember Tom Baker and thought he was very good but for me the best Doctor from my childhood is Colin Baker as I was at an age where I understood what was going on and could enjoy it. I wasn't ever scared by any of the monsters but the Master was the best baddie for me as he was genuinely scary and malevolent.

Coming a close second to Baker is Tennant, he is very good and since they brought The Doctor back the whole thing has been excellent, a few really duff episodes but which shows don't have those these days? Didn't really like Tate but thought she worked well with Tennant, Martha was excellent though!!!

I remember them all from Pertwee onwards. However, I have to say that Eccleston was fantastic. He completely re-energised and redefined the role. Gave it a real edge. Brilliant performances which set it up the susequent massive success. Plus, he's from Salford - 'every has a north.' I just wish he had carried on a while longer. Perhaps they could do a series of one-offs telling the story of the time war with Eccleston.

Baddies - too many to mention, though the Master in the '70s takes some beating.

who is your favorite doctor who and which monster /allien frightened you as a kid ?doctor who for me it has to be 65.jpg tom baker the odd one with the very long scarf , and i remember as a kid being frightened by the cypermen and gave me the creeps ]and also the late jon pertwee was also a great doctor who as well the 9th doctor who chritopher eccleston was very good as the doctor and now david tennant is a great doctor who now ..

I have a copy of that scarf. 9ft of heaven!

It's Tom Baker for me but Tennent's catching up