Dons Fans Video View

Just thought I'd pop this up. We've got a couple of posh blokes with a gadget that do these on our away trips and they're always worth a watch. Try to view it reasonably quickly, as YouTube are known to remove them occasionally.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30k9FOyupW8

Good video, better camera work than Latics world lol

The pen was handball but Harsh.

bet colchester stewards wont allow in ground filming..

Quite a few don't, and the FL have had a few of these removed as there's obviously some copyright issues involved. Some grounds have been really accomodating though (Notts County, Darlington, Gillingham) and they've managed to get some decent interviews too with Brian Laws being particularly helpful in our PSF against Sheffield Wednesday.

There's a chap who does some really good ones for Wrexham that are worth a watch if you're ever at a loose end too!

Quite a few don't, and the FL have had a few of these removed as there's obviously some copyright issues involved. Some grounds have been really accomodating though (Notts County, Darlington, Gillingham) and they've managed to get some decent interviews too with Brian Laws being particularly helpful in our PSF against Sheffield Wednesday.

There's a chap who does some really good ones for Wrexham that are worth a watch if you're ever at a loose end too!

loose end? ive spent the last three hours in bed on the net nursing a hangover, eating nutrigrains and drinking tea. even speaking to a mcdons fan! whilst waiting for my plumber mate to come and fix my sink, hes due at twelve! there is probably no other definition more worthy of the term 'loose end'

loose end? ive spent the last three hours in bed on the net nursing a hangover, eating nutrigrains and drinking tea. even speaking to a mcdons fan! whilst waiting for my plumber mate to come and fix my sink, hes due at twelve! there is probably no other definition more worthy of the term 'loose end'

In which case, might I recommend a series of YouTube compilations under the 'Does It Blend?' category? Everything from golf balls to compact discs, although the worthless destruction of an iPhone is a personal favourite of mine.

There's quite a few, so feel free to pospone the plumber until at least Tuesday!