Lift

your all sad

And that comment alone sums up why your request for a lift got the response it did. You are asking for a lift from the very same set of people that you have previously offended. You were told this when you asked for a lift to Colchester and clearly you've learnt nothing. You do nothing to endear yourself to people and I would rather drive with a space in my car than take you.

an-aeroplane.preview.jpg

hurry bob. you might make it for once

Having met Bob, it's a massive shame that someone with his enthusiasm for and knowledge of Latics isn't able to get to see the boys, but some arsehole like you is.

And for what it's worth, I bet if Bob was here and asking for a lift most would give him a space...yet for some reason noone wants to take you. Think about it.

Having met Bob, it's a massive shame that someone with his enthusiasm for and knowledge of Latics isn't able to get to see the boys, but some arsehole like you is.

And for what it's worth, I bet if Bob was here and asking for a lift most would give him a space...yet for some reason noone wants to take you. Think about it.

bobs choice to swan off. you would have thought he would make the effort at least once a season. When was the last time he came ?