FAO Craig Davies

I think his attitude is appauling, looks like he'd rather be somewhere else that ball that he miscontrolled and then fouled their guy then was fannying around seeing if he was ok. Also why the fudge did we kick the ball out when they played on, shez cant have been happy with that. Dont mind players bein crap but atleast put some effort in especially if your a sub who has just come on.

Edited by Lordy

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats is your problem ?

he came on and did a ok job not the best. he put effort in and came close to scoring, and when he was checking if there player is ok thats called good sportsmanship. people dont half piss me off when you moan about players. davies did a good job when he came on not like he normally does.

He stands still and wont move also generally attitude is pathetic compare him to someone like O'Grady who puts in 100% all the time and Davies looks like he cant be arsed this must really wind Shez up because when he gets his arse in gear he is a v.good player.

I think his attitude is appauling, looks like he'd rather be somewhere else that ball that he miscontrolled and then fouled their guy then was fannying around seeing if he was ok. Also why the fudge did we kick the ball out when they played on, shez cant have been happy with that. Dont mind players bein crap but atleast put some effort in especially if your a sub who has just come on.

Got out of the wrong side of bed today Lordy?

Or are you just picking on random players?

Get a grip man.

Cheers,

Harry

Eh? I thought Davies did well when he came on and looked a clear threat. Also looked to be chomping at the bit, full of energy and trying (perhaps too hard on occasions) to get his place back. Shame he couldn't have finished that lob well at the end really but overall thought his attitute wasn't really questionable today.

Got out of the wrong side of bed today Lordy?

Or are you just picking on random players?

Get a grip man.

Cheers,

Harry

No feel sorry for the hundreds of Oldham fans that made the trip today and had to watch someone who doesnt give a :censored: playing for their club, he needs to show some personal pride never mind showing pride for the shirt.

No feel sorry for the hundreds of Oldham fans that made the trip today and had to watch someone who doesnt give a :censored: playing for their club, he needs to show some personal pride never mind showing pride for the shirt.

lordy did u go today

sounds like you didnt.

he obvs does give a :censored: otherwise he wont of put much effort in today

Cant believe he kicked the ball out. Yeh its sportmanship but they had carried on happily for over a minute. He had chance to go through on goal but instead kicked it out. Not good enough in my opinion

Wonder what the reaction would be if Hughes had kicked it out? Davies can't do right for wrong. Sounded like he made a positive contribution when he came, we certainly sounded more threatening against a Hartlepool side with 11 men. If only he had bagged when he lobbed the keeper. Never mind.

He didn't do as much running as I'd expected when he came on (then again I thought O'Grady was going to play wide left at that point). However, for his foul, yes he did miscontrol it but his control has never been his best asset. After catching the guy (and judging by his reaction I'd guess he caught him good and proper) he was telling them to put it out but when they didn't he then told Taylor (I think) to put it out. Instead Taylor plays the ball forward to Davies where the only player between him and the goal was the one he injured in a foul and he did the right thing and put it out. Apart from the foul he acted in a manner I'd want my teams players to act during that incident. I know he could have scored but I'd rather us draw in a fair manner than win by cheating (well quite often anyway- especially if the game hasn't been dirty which it hadn't). Prior to that though he had played well showed some promise and the partnership of him and O'Grady looked good at times.

Yes i did go hence how i am able to describe incidents of insignificant play such as Davies' actions before and after his yellow. Davies should have stood with the defender who was down (playing him onside) and ran through at goal instead of kicking it out as they played on and wouldnt have minded if they'd scored. Btw it wasnt even a bad tackle by aplogising so much Davies guaranteed himself a yellow the prat i do think he is actually thick.

Wonder what the reaction would be if Hughes had kicked it out? Davies can't do right for wrong. Sounded like he made a positive contribution when he came, we certainly sounded more threatening against a Hartlepool side with 11 men. If only he had bagged when he lobbed the keeper. Never mind.

He certainly did look dangerous when he could be arsed however he would be so much more effective if he did this more often.

by aplogising so much Davies guaranteed himself a yellow the prat i do think he is actually thick.

Do you honestly think referees base all their decisions on how fecking apologetic a player is after a tackle? If you do then the only person here who can be labelled 'thick' is you. Natch.

He didn't do as much running as I'd expected when he came on (then again I thought O'Grady was going to play wide left at that point). However, for his foul, yes he did miscontrol it but his control has never been his best asset. After catching the guy (and judging by his reaction I'd guess he caught him good and proper) he was telling them to put it out but when they didn't he then told Taylor (I think) to put it out. Instead Taylor plays the ball forward to Davies where the only player between him and the goal was the one he injured in a foul and he did the right thing and put it out. Apart from the foul he acted in a manner I'd want my teams players to act during that incident. I know he could have scored but I'd rather us draw in a fair manner than win by cheating (well quite often anyway- especially if the game hasn't been dirty which it hadn't). Prior to that though he had played well showed some promise and the partnership of him and O'Grady looked good at times.

I would agree BUT their players knew he was down yet were happy to attack and try to score, therefore we are under no obligation to kick the ball out and as you could tell by the reaction of the Latics fans we knew he shouldnt have kicked it out.

Do you honestly think referees base all their decisions on how fecking apologetic a player is after a tackle? If you do then the only person here who can be labelled 'thick' is you. Natch.

Well seeing as the ref let the crowd referee the game im sure he took this in to account. Yes ok 11 GCSEs and 4 A-Levels call me thick PAL Good one ! :huh:

I would agree BUT their players knew he was down yet were happy to attack and try to score, therefore we are under no obligation to kick the ball out and as you could tell by the reaction of the Latics fans we knew he shouldnt have kicked it out.

Ok some Latics fans reacted that way but not all of them (I know I didn't) and how many of those Latics fans are just looking to blame Davies (or anyone else) for not being so wonderful on the pitch that we win every game 90-0. He did the right thing and if you think he didn't turn the tables round and think what your reaction would have been if it had been an opposition player in that situation who then went on to score you can't have it both ways.

If you think that then you were watching a different player to me today as I thought he did more than ok when he came on and was very unlucky not to score the winner.

Questionable attitude? Ok after his sending off at Rochdale that accussation could be levelled at him with some justification However certainly not today.