Pubs near the stadium on fri

Been watchin Latics at Stockport a few times but forget where ive had a beer before. Is there one called the flower pot or sumthin like that near the ground?

Any other suggestions please. Not bothered about it being full of home fans as im guna be sittin with them anyway ;)

Been watchin Latics at Stockport a few times but forget where ive had a beer before. Is there one called the flower pot or sumthin like that near the ground?

Any other suggestions please. Not bothered about it being full of home fans as im guna be sittin with them anyway ;)

Can't miss the Armoury on the roundabout. Away friendly too.

Not bothered about it being full of home fans as im guna be sittin with them anyway ;)

LOL :grin: You and me both mate, maybe I should seek out a 'home' pub too, just to blend in seamlessley with the locals. I'm a bit worried about having too many and forgetting to sit on my hands of we score :grin:

LOL :grin: You and me both mate, maybe I should seek out a 'home' pub too, just to blend in seamlessley with the locals. I'm a bit worried about having too many and forgetting to sit on my hands of we score :grin:

Dont worry mate - from the sounds of things half the home stands will be having the same problem.... think the first 15 minutes will be spent looking around, trying to spot the fellow 'tics...

As has been said - if there is a last minute Hughes winner I think there may be a few people with their cover 'blown' ....

[quote name='BigfinLatic' date='Oct 1 2008, 20:21 PM' post='171125

As has been said - if there is a last minute Hughes winner I think there may be a few people with their cover 'blown' ....

That would be quality,2/3rds of the ground bouncing about

Dont worry mate - from the sounds of things half the home stands will be having the same problem.... think the first 15 minutes will be spent looking around, trying to spot the fellow 'tics...

I wonder how many people would have their cover blown if their, "mates," were to call them after Hughesy bags his 6th to reveal that they have MOD, BIB or Gordon ejaculating at Scunny as their ringtone :naughty::ohno: