Hello OASIS

Latique

Just thought I would introduce myself guys. I'm Stuart and I will be moving down to London within the next few weeks and would like to become involved in OASIS if possible? Just wondering where abouts down south everyone is based and what the usual crack is about meeting and travelling to matches etc. I'm absolutely gutted about having to miss a few matches but if I've got a few Latics fans down there to meet up with or travel back up with then that will do me. Will be good to hear from anyone.

Cheers

Stu

I will be moving down to London within the next few weeks....Just wondering ....about meeting and travelling to matches etc. I'm absolutely gutted about having to miss a few matches but if I've got a few Latics fans down there to meet up with or travel back up with then that will do me.

I'm the last one who should be sticking my nose into OASIS affairs, but might I suggest that if you can travel back from London to Manchester, then you could perhaps arrange to get monkeykieran from Manc to BP. :wink:

ood ni ht and od bless.

I'll be moving to West London around the Chiswick/Brentford area hopefully, its good to know that there are fairly regular meetings (drinking sessions).

Matchday :oasissign1:

If you are going to the game tonight, see the other thread and come and meet some of the boys*

*defined as mainly overweight men ;-)

• 1 month later...
Hello, just moved to St Albans area. Any other latics fans in the area good for a pint or so & occasional travel to games?

cheers,

Dob

Hi Dob

I'm not aware of anyone around that area. Miss Banana is in MK I think, and we've got some in various subordinate branches in the Midlands. I may be wrong though.Dunno if you woul go through London for the Peterborough game, I dare say we might be meeting for a drink or two then?

Hi Dob

I'm not aware of anyone around that area. Miss Banana is in MK I think, and we've got some in various subordinate branches in the Midlands. I may be wrong though.Dunno if you woul go through London for the Peterborough game, I dare say we might be meeting for a drink or two then?

Good stuff LL, will shoot to come through London for P'borough game for a couple of beers beforehand. I work in central London (Strand) so for any evening drinks I'd be always be game if available.

cheers,

• 4 months later...