Club Questionnare

Has anyone completed the online questionnaire? How do we send this back and who too?

I was just about to ask the same question. I am going to send mine back to Stu and Alan Hardy.

Unless I am being really thick, we have done something worthwhile and then shot ourselves in the foot by not including a way of returning it.

I was just about to ask the same question. I am going to send mine back to Stu and Alan Hardy.

Unless I am being really thick, we have done something worthwhile and then shot ourselves in the foot by not including a way of returning it.

I thought the same thing! I thought how refreshing it was that the club were doing something like this and then I realised I had no one to send it too and started laughing...

The spreadsheet opens in Internet Explorer......can anybody tell me, how the **** do I attach it to an email, or simply save it as an excel document?

:angry:

Edit: Copy and pasting to a blank excel sheet disturbs the page set-up. Help??

Edited by Stitch_KTF

haha! well im using firefox and it simply downloaded rather than open in explorer. Im not much use when computers go wrong to be honest, im sure a knight in shining armour will arrive soon enough though :wink:

Cant write in mine either when i download it and it opens up in another window

I haven't got Microsoft Excel but I have got the OpenOffice Calc which should allow me to open and complete the questionnaire...but when I try to input info a message says that my OpenOffice Calc has opened the file in read only mode....how do I change it so I can actually input info into the questionnaire ? Can anyone help ? Thanks in advance.

Edited by Yard Dog