Marmite

leeslover

As I live in the South, the people who do sandwiches for the office have started to meet the demand and began to smear what appears to be a mixture of the scrapings of fungal yeast infections mixed with human faeces over many of their products. A good 90% of the people I have polled think that this is a good thing. Sick, depraved perverts.

:wub: marmite food for the gods , you should try it you will like it belive me

There are two types of people when it comes to Marmite, those that like it and those that have only ever tried it spread too thickly. Spread thick it's nasty, spread thinly over butter and it's delicious.

Trust me, all you Marmite haters, spread it thinly and you'll never look back.

As I live in the South, the people who do sandwiches for the office have started to meet the demand and began to smear what appears to be a mixture of the scrapings of fungal yeast infections mixed with human faeces over many of their products. A good 90% of the people I have polled think that this is a good thing. Sick, depraved perverts.

It's being the odd one out, the lone voice, the non-conformist with the minority slant on life, that makes you such a different individual! B) Without your exaggerated opinions, Marmite would have no marketing campaign. :grin:

Marmite_jar.jpg

If 90% of the people you work with are bored with the same old expensive designer sandwiches sold to gullible people, especially in the great metropolis that is London, it may be time to try some of these delicious Marmite recipes. Some of them may even appeal to people who love cheese.

http://www.accomodata.co.uk/marmite/recipes.htm

There are two types of people when it comes to Marmite, those that like it and those that have only ever tried it spread too thickly. Spread thick it's nasty, spread thinly over butter and it's delicious.

Trust me, all you Marmite haters, spread it thinly and you'll never look back.

It’s not your fault. When you were a child and couldn’t sleep, Diego probably rubbed some of it on your chest.

Mrs Sideburns has just got back from the hairdresser's. While she was having her hair done, an ITV film crew came into the shop and asked if they could interview the customers about the decision of Ceredigion Council to take Marmite off the menu at its 51 primary school breakfast clubs, based on guidance received from the Welsh Assembly.

Mrs S was interviewed and she said that if it was spread thinly there would be such little salt as to not make much difference. She added that she loved it and had fed it to her kids when they were young. She also mentioned the bloke featured recently who swears by it preventing colds and helping his sex drive.

When the film crew asked if they could use the interview she declined, because she had been filmed with a plastic bag on her head - she told them they shoild have waited until her hair was finished.

Have you tried them Bob? They aren't as nice as you'd think.

I saw in Tesco some Marmite flavour bitesize cheese - you get a few in a net bag a bit like Babybel - a' loveliness of cheeses', as I'm sure Leeslover would describe it. :)

Edited by oafc_ok