Scholes

in RRE today.

I'd imagine he could easily ring the club up and ask for freebies for the main stand but instead he queues up and pays in and sits among us plebs.

Great to see.

Why oh why did he have to play for them? :mad:

Edited by dfOAFC

in RRE today.

I'd imagine he could easily ring the club up and ask for freebies for the main stand but instead he queues up and pays in and sicks among us plebs.

Great to see.

Why oh why did he have to play for them? :mad:

Because he is one of the best players of his generation... and they are the best team of his generation.... simple really!

Highly doubt scholesy would ever take anything free from Latics... blue through and through... well, with a little bit of red... :wink:

did he sit with singers or away from them

he was well away from them but still started off Oh When The Blues & that Mark Allott song a couple of times each.

does he know Allott??? both from Mid like?

can't believe he had a Yard Dog with him aswell - not seen one of them for years.

Kilkenny was sat in the main stand with fans, maybe a Latics championship midfield partnership with Scholes next season :wink:

Bloody glory hunters the pair of them............. Scholes even had the cheek to turn up at Goodison Park! You never see them at the homes games against the likes of Hereford............. oh hang on.................

Guest oa_exile
did he sit with singers or away from them

He was sat in the "L" section with his lad , had plenty of time for the fans as well ,generally talking,shaking hands,having his pickie taken signing autographs ...........seemed to enjoy the spot light not in a big headed way just more than happy to share his time with the fans B)

He was sat in the "L" section with his lad , had plenty of time for the fans as well ,generally talking,shaking hands,having his pickie taken signing autographs ...........seemed to enjoy the spot light not in a big headed way just more than happy to share his time with the fans B)

And what about his dad?

I bet it was his fault that the pies sold out!

good to see him back amongst the fans again.

after he was spotted in the chaddy end he had to move to the main stand for a while to avoid causing a problem,not for him but for the club..

so great if he was back amongst the fans.....and yes he is mates with allott.....

.....and yes he is mates with allott.....

Intersting that............. I wonder after all his Premier League Titles, FA Cup Medals, England Caps, Champions Leauge win etc he's just a bit jealous of his mate who gets to pull the glorious blue shirt (though maybe not the monkey sick one!) on everyweek :grin: .............. I'd like to think he is :grin: