Liddell

Du du du du.......I thank you!

Big Lidds fan me......I can see 30-40 appearances, 8-10 goals and 8-10 assists, not bad for a player who is supposedly `past it`, has `no legs` and is lazy! :lol: But still, how nice is it to have Smalley on the bench as a totally different, yet still effective, right winger?

Big Lidds fan me......I can see 30-40 appearances, 8-10 goals and 8-10 assists, not bad for a player who is supposedly `past it`, has `no legs` and is lazy! :lol: But still, how nice is it to have Smalley on the bench as a totally different, yet still effective, right winger?

hes having a very good season.

i admit i was one of those who said he should only be a squad player and come on from the bench if needed...but he has proved me and a lot of other people wrong...he might not be as fast as he used to be,but his football brain is still very active...

that said i dont see how he could continue like this in the championship though,i hope im wrong again.

and he skinned a man on sat:D

spot on. throughout his career lidds has a guaranteed direct involvement in around 20 gols per season

spot on. throughout his career lidds has a guaranteed direct involvement in around 20 gols per season

It seems no coincidence at all, that this season the big difference to last season, is having Lidds, Greags and Hughes fit, the impact of not having them last season is seen now in our early form - despite reading how Lidds has been "done" for two years (apparantly you know he's only had 3 good months, before the January of our last play off year!!) and Greags is too slow probably not much longer in terms of seasons, but long may it continue for them

He is having a good season and partly its because we are using him in the right way we are wrapping him in cotton wool to an extent giving him 60-70 minutes then seeing how he is if tired give smalley a run who is as an able deputy. He might spend large periods out of the game but he is still capable of delivering a killer ball and scoring he will get double figures goals and assists this season that I garauntee.

Indeed.

But he already has 4 assists and 5 goals this term, in just ten games! So maybe I should up my prediction!!

As it stands he has the most goals+assists at the club.

Not bad for a man with no legs......hey *inserts countless usernames*? :lol: