my sons latics shirt/house fire

I bought my baby his first Oldham home shirt which I was hoping to have signed by the Players and frame it for his first birthday which is in 2mths time.

Sadly around 3mths ago I had a house fire which I lost most of his stuff including the top due to really badly smoke damaged.

Anyone know the best way round to get it signed by the players if I buy a new shirt

Many Thanks Michael

P.S he is a pic of him around 4-6mth Old

http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/1783/masongl7.jpg

masongl7.jpg

I bought my baby his first Oldham home shirt which I was hoping to have signed by the Players and frame it for his first birthday which is in 2mths time.

Sadly around 3mths ago I had a house fire which I lost most of his stuff including the top due to really badly smoke damaged.

Anyone know the best way round to get it signed by the players if I buy a new shirt

Many Thanks Michael

P.S he is a pic of him around 4-6mth Old

http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/1783/masongl7.jpg

masongl7.jpg

Aww great new signing !!

The fire wasnt that bad, but the smoke damage ruined everything we own including all his baby clothes, but it could have been a lost worse and now my girlfriend has got a new kitchen all in black and white

Hi mate

The club are usually very good - normally if you just drop it in at the club shop they will sort it.

If you want to go through other means, PM me your number / email address and I will get in touch. Should be able to sort it out.

Alex

Guest oa_exile
the club will signed the shirt for me, I have to take a new one in Thursday morning and pay a fiver.

Cheers to everyone

Nice one ! , look forward to seeing it listed ont t'ebay :grin: