Reuben Hazell

Guest oa_exile
Why can't Liddell say stuff like this for himself, rather than hiding behind aspokesman?

Must be too busy shuttling Gregan from Harrogate to Leeds and back again.

BTW how do you know it's a man ? sexist pig !

Obviously Lidds does not flout the law by talking on his mobile whilst driving, so he employs a spokesperson to do the talking for him.

Seem's pretty simple to me anyway :)

Obviously Lidds does not flout the law by talking on his mobile whilst driving, so he employs a spokesperson to do the talking for him.

Hey, Diego's words not mine... :disappointed:

From what I hear he may soon be able to lay his spokesman off, as he will have a constant companion whilst driving who can do his talking for him. He can also nip in for chips, while Lids keeps the engine running outside.

From what I hear he may soon be able to lay his spokesman off, as he will have a constant companion whilst driving who can do his talking for him. He can also nip in for chips, while Lids keeps the engine running outside.

I've not seen any Latics players or staff in the local supermarkets, nor have I anything to add to this thread. Just thought I'd break up the B.A.L.L.S cartel on tonight's posts.

I've not seen any Latics players or staff in the local supermarkets, nor have I anything to add to this thread. Just thought I'd break up the B.A.L.L.S cartel on tonight's posts.

You can probably tell there's not a lot to do in B-O-T on a Friday night :disappointed: