Attendance

I don't see why they would say the gate was lower than it actually was.

i wasnt really saying that they were, just very bemused as to where the 1000 plus empty seats have come from

rre sold out

main stand sold out

cant have been more than 500 spare in chaddy

capacity of just over 10k afte the segregation

And the prophecy was fulfilled...

:grin:

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php?s=&sho...st&p=175716

If my guess of a crowd of 9,200 is correct, there will still be 1,100 (capacity now reduced to 10,300 due to increased segregation in the RRE) spare seats. Which means we will have ppl on here tomorrow night saying "No way was the crowd only 9,200. I couldn't see any spare seats so the crowd must have been at least 10,000.

Should we start a pole as to who the 1st member will be to post on that thread? :thumbsdown:

Cheers,

Harry

And the prophecy was fulfilled...

:grin:

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php?s=&sho...st&p=175716

Nice one Rummy :tongue:

You just knew it would happen.

Capacity yesterday reduced to 9,900 due to extra segregation in the RRE and unreserved seating in the main stand paddock & Chaddy

8,900 looked about right. Its more difficult to judge the fuller the ground is, as you can't see the odd seats and small pockets as easily. You look at the main stand upper and lower and everyone knows its sold out, but its not full. The paddock is unreserved seating so capacity is reduced by 10%. The upper is reserved seating, but I bet there were odd empty seats.

Leicester end looked full, but they didn't sell out and at 2707 there were 43 spare seats. (How many would think there were that many in there) The home section of the RRE was nowhere near full. There was a large pocket of seats at the front and from the Chaddy, you could see quite a few other pockets of spare seats when people were sat down.

The Chaddy had plenty of empty seats.

Then you've got all the strike it lucky sellers, turnstile operators etc who don't go through the turnstiles, yet still occupy seats.

So its easy to see that the crowd at 8,900 is about right, but also why people think it might be fuller.

Cheers,

Harry