Soccer AM

.....is a Latics fan. According to official site.

About time!

I meant to highlight this on here the other day.....I forgot. I know Nadine well ( :tongue1: ) she's a nice girl, although they could have picked a better photo of her on the 'fishal'.

And no leeslover, I don't know her THAT well..... :(

Guest oa_exile
Wonder how much of a latics fan she is, wonder if she went to Bristol Rovers last tuesday ? PROBABLY NOT !

So because she probably didnt go to Bristol Rovers last Tuesday so that makes her not much of a Latics fan.

Ahem another "Super Fan" post :rolleyes:

Pedants Corner

Is it Madine or Nadine??? :grin:

It's Nadine, I went to school with her and she had absolutely no interest in football of any description back then let alone Latics but I shan't let that get in the way of a bit of eye candy.

I remember her arguing with her brother on the bus home once (who incidentally was tiny, he cant have been much taller than 5ft) when one of the put downs he used was "I've got bigger tits than you." She responded by proclaiming that she had a bigger dick than him so if I do catch her on Soccer AM I'll do my best to banish that thought from my mind!

This could be avery interesting soccer am...!!

Oldham Soccerette with Lashers fans of the week....

Westwood on the sofa (DROPPING BOMBS!)

.. Plus Oldham are on skills School - yes SKILLS SCHOOL!!!! Oh dear... I hope we are not awful... time for our young'uns to show thier stuff!

Guest oa_exile
This could be avery interesting soccer am...!!

Oldham Soccerette with Lashers fans of the week....

Westwood on the sofa (DROPPING BOMBS!)

.. Plus Oldham are on skills School - yes SKILLS SCHOOL!!!! Oh dear... I hope we are not awful... time for our young'uns to show thier stuff!

Can someone tape it and post it up on here ?