Effects of loanees on established (and loyal)youngsters

Guest FyldeBlue

Guest FyldeBlue

We appear to have virtually fallen apart ever since Shez started to bring in loan players, Jones first and now the ex Blackpool star for a season !....

I have to wonder what effect does this have on players who have been in the side then find themselves out to make way for players from other clubs, it has certainly had some effect on Taylor, Eardley, Alessandra and Lomax who basically did nothing wrong, yet became scapegoats, was it because they are the youngsters?

Then we have had the events of this week, O'Grady out on loan, Kalala out on loan, and then daftest of all Davies as well, when the management knew that certain players are on 4 bookings, particularly Hughes, which now leaves us with virtually the original youth team as our main strikers next week !... confirmed Hughes is out when he got booked again today.

Then to cap it all Shez says "he wants some more loan players in" one a striker at that, one has to start wondering why has the team spirit and fight gone ?

Who or what is to blame for yet another silly result today, the players for not being able to play together as a team after last Tuesday's result ?.....baffles me I'm afraid. Or are we staring to see a failure of Management and lack of ideas ?..one thing for sure this form will not end up in promotion in fact a play off place would be doubtful.

how about the effect on fans? straw that broke the camels back, resulting in an unwillingness to travel to cheltenham to watch a team of loanees. its droylsden or curzon ashton for me next week

its not my team at the moment, its a reserve side for championship teams. no soul

Edited by daznathe

sorry, how many actual loan players do we have at present 11 ????? Give me a break.

Story of the majority of the teams in our league and below. You know what the Championship is full of loan players form the premiership, it's how the game is these days.

how about the effect on fans? straw that broke the camels back, resulting in an unwillingness to travel to cheltenham to watch a team of loanees. its droylsden or curzon ashton for me next week

its not my team at the moment, its a reserve side for championship teams. no soul

Reserve side for Championship teams? So this is the potential team to play against Cheltenham:

Fleming (think he'll give Norm a break)

Eardley

Gregan

Hazell

Lomax (or Jones if his loan is renewed, although even if it is Wolves may say he can't play or Shez could drop him)

Taylor

Maher (think he'll rest or drop Allott...although even if Allott plays then my eventual point will still stand)

Whitaker

Smalley

Alessandra

Ormerod/Other loanee (if either are allowed to play)

So, of them, there will be a maximum of two players from Championship sides. FIVE players have come through the youth set-up, six if Allott plays.

Get a grip.

Reserve side for Championship teams? So this is the potential team to play against Cheltenham:

Fleming (think he'll give Norm a break)

Eardley

Gregan

Hazell

Lomax (or Jones if his loan is renewed, although even if it is Wolves may say he can't play or Shez could drop him)

Taylor

Maher (think he'll rest or drop Allott...although even if Allott plays then my eventual point will still stand)

Whitaker

Smalley

Alessandra

Ormerod/Other loanee (if either are allowed to play)

So, of them, there will be a maximum of two players from Championship sides. FIVE players have come through the youth set-up, six if Allott plays.

Get a grip.

i think having to rely on loan signings is a sad state of affairs when we have our biggest squad for such a long time...

if they hadnt of scrapped the reserve side and fixtures we wouldnt need loans unless of injuries...players not playing competative reserve games every week is hampering us....

if a player is out of form you can drop him to ressies for a few games to sharpen him up again,and vice versa,if a good reserve player is playing well he deserves his chance in the first team.

2 loan signings and ritchie byrne on a pay as you play basis,hardly overswamped with championship reserve players are we....

We appear to have virtually fallen apart ever since Shez started to bring in loan players, Jones first and now the ex Blackpool star for a season !....

I have to wonder what effect does this have on players who have been in the side then find themselves out to make way for players from other clubs, it has certainly had some effect on Taylor, Eardley, Alessandra and Lomax who basically did nothing wrong, yet became scapegoats, was it because they are the youngsters?

Then we have had the events of this week, O'Grady out on loan, Kalala out on loan, and then daftest of all Davies as well, when the management knew that certain players are on 4 bookings, particularly Hughes, which now leaves us with virtually the original youth team as our main strikers next week !... confirmed Hughes is out when he got booked again today.

Then to cap it all Shez says "he wants some more loan players in" one a striker at that, one has to start wondering why has the team spirit and fight gone ?

Who or what is to blame for yet another silly result today, the players for not being able to play together as a team after last Tuesday's result ?.....baffles me I'm afraid. Or are we staring to see a failure of Management and lack of ideas ?..one thing for sure this form will not end up in promotion in fact a play off place would be doubtful.

the fa cup game would be the perfect chance to use some of our fringe players,these lads will be itching to play so will definately have some fire in there belly and shez may get some positives out of this,hopefully he will be able to look to his own players to freshen things up instead of loan deals and these lads need to be playing.

Didn't someone post that we have virtually a team of products from our Youth system?

And 2 loans

I would expect Ormerod to go back, so 3 loanees.

Loanees will alaways behere no, and everyone was excited by Ormerod when he arrived?

Yes because the effect Jones had against Leicester and Scunthorpe was just awful wasnt it!! Oh and he did ok against Stockport too considering he had only been at Latics for 5 minutes!!