Man United

Just wondering why a lot of Latics fans hate them so much.

Easy and simple answer.

Arrogant fans who think they have a devine right to win every match and make weak weak excuses when they dont.......

Dare I say 1995 !!!!! and that welsh bloke !!!

And Ferguson..... And Ronaldo ........ Cantona ....

The £625,000 theft of Irwin ..grrrrrrrr

What is there to like ?

Easy and simple answer.

Arrogant fans who think they have a devine right to win every match and make weak weak excuses when they dont.......

Dare I say 1995 !!!!! and that welsh bloke !!!

And Ferguson..... And Ronaldo ........ Cantona ....

The £625,000 theft of Irwin ..grrrrrrrr

What is there to like ?

Do you not mean 1994? Or are you talking about another Welsh bloke?

goeasway beyond 1990 snd all dt for me, growing up as a kid in the seventies and thi big arse arrogance of all those kids in school who never attended a gme in their lifes everyone having man utd school bags ans :censored:, really pissed me off it was always the fans thinking they great, deapite the fact theywinning cock all andd got relegated b4 being beat by the might tics and was always brought up at the latics and at home (until or defining meoment in 1995 when my father ia am ashamed wanted them to beat arsenal in the fa cup still goin to therapyand the the arrival of Taggart there really brought it further again, 4 me, cause he id the biggest cock of all time

just cnt belive that a latics fan as asked why w hate them- for me it goes hand in hand no matter and will always be

Mark Hughes. 1990 & 1994. Arrogance. Plastic fans.

I've got quite alot of United mates. Most of whom I cant have football conversations with, because they're clueless on the whole about football.

Oh and the fact an old primary school mate added me on facebook the other week. I'd not seen him since primary as he'd emigrated to australia when he was 10. He used to go Latics as a young 'un and anti United like everybody else in the mid 90's when we were both in Primary school (made even worse by the fact there was a lad in our class called Mark Hughes, who was a united fan *luckily he was only half arsed about taking the piss as he was west indian and more interested in Brian Lara and cricket). Made me annoyed when I read he's since exiled to Canada and most of his pictures are of him in United tops. Riled me, no end. Fickle glory hunting b**tard!

Edited by Rocky_Latic

Mark Hughes. 1990 & 1994. Arrogance. Plastic fans.

I've got quite alot of United mates. Most of whom I cant have football conversations with, because they're clueless on the whole about football.

Oh and the fact an old primary school mate added me on facebook the other week. I'd not seen him since primary as he'd emigrated to australia when he was 10. He used to go Latics as a young 'un and anti United like everybody else in the mid 90's when we were both in Primary school (made even worse by the fact there was a lad in our class called Mark Hughes, who was a united fan *luckily he was only half arsed about taking the piss as he was west indian and more interested in Brian Lara and cricket). Made me annoyed when I read he's since exiled to Canada and most of his pictures are of him in United tops. Riled me, no end. Fickle glory hunting b**tard!

Yeah understand just think we go too far that's all. There mostly glory hunters who go to one game a season which is nothing like me or most Latics fans on here. Don't understand why would not drop a level or two to watch live football whenever you want.

Yeah understand just think we go too far that's all. There mostly glory hunters who go to one game a season which is nothing like me or most Latics fans on here. Don't understand why would not drop a level or two to watch live football whenever you want.

I think alot of the younger lot who werent even at wembley, or have never seen us play against United go overboard - but i'd much rather they scream abuse at them, than be another "fan" of them.

I'd rather watch ladies fookin golf than turn up at OT with 1/4 immigrants...1/4 glory hunters......1/4 freinds to the stars and a 1/4...real fans filling a stadium, watching a side/club that's been created, made and turned into legendary status by millions of pricks around the world (and in particular the pubs in oldham and UK in general), talking utter bolloocks about the game we love. Arrogance...full of it. Lack of knowledge (generally) full of it. Blinded by success( Completely). Hate them (ABSOFECKINGLUTELY!!) :fighting::chubb:

Saying that, the real mufc fans, who genuinely love and know their football are put into this category, which may be a tad unfair i guess!

Saying that, the real mufc fans, who genuinely love and know their football are put into this category, which may be a tad unfair i guess!

Agree with 99.9% of your post Futcher, however I have to draw the line at preferring to watch ladies golf ffs! :lol:

However, partly through watching Latics away and partly through growing up, I have been fortunate to meet a fair number of real United fans. The type of fans who have watched them for 20, 30 or 40 years and stood by them after their relegation and everything. When you spend time in their company, its surprising just how much they HATE the plastic United fans! It would actually put the hatred shown by City & Liverpool fans to shame. These proper fans are the type who would support their club if they did a Leeds United, Man City, Notts Forest or even a Notts County and drop down the various divisions.

It would be extremely interesting to see how many Utd fans did stand by the club if it happened and also how many would jump ship along the way!

That said, for as much as United & their fans rile me, I personally detest Liverpool & nowadays Chelsea fans.

Liverpool because their arrogance knows no bounds and they believe THEY are the only fans allowed ANY opinion in football, which is always the right one.

Chelsea, because they are even more glory hunting than the Southerners who jump on coaches to Manchester or Liverpool ever since Abramovich came in. And a prime example of their lack of knowledge or affection was shown when they lost their home record. The majority of the Chelsea crowd had left before the final whistle rather than stay and applaud a magnificent home record that had just ended!

They have as many, "real," fans as any club, it's just that they also have :censored:loads of other ones as well. I don't have enough hatred left over by the time I'm done with City to really hate them, but I do detest the millions who have never been to any game of football, never mind at the Salford MegaBowl, but who pretend they care as much as real fans. Could say the same about lots of Cockney Scousers and many others though.

Just wondering why a lot of Latics fans hate them so much.

I don't, suppose you could say they are my second team. They were my first love since the mid-seventies, went to a few games but when I was old enough to go to matches I choose to go to Latics as been going Yeds all my life, families from Oldham and it was the 86/87 ... so i was a glory hunter ^_^

Agree with 99.9% of your post Futcher, however I have to draw the line at preferring to watch ladies golf ffs! :lol:

However, partly through watching Latics away and partly through growing up, I have been fortunate to meet a fair number of real United fans. The type of fans who have watched them for 20, 30 or 40 years and stood by them after their relegation and everything. When you spend time in their company, its surprising just how much they HATE the plastic United fans! It would actually put the hatred shown by City & Liverpool fans to shame. These proper fans are the type who would support their club if they did a Leeds United, Man City, Notts Forest or even a Notts County and drop down the various divisions.

It would be extremely interesting to see how many Utd fans did stand by the club if it happened and also how many would jump ship along the way!

That said, for as much as United & their fans rile me, I personally detest Liverpool & nowadays Chelsea fans.

Liverpool because their arrogance knows no bounds and they believe THEY are the only fans allowed ANY opinion in football, which is always the right one.

Chelsea, because they are even more glory hunting than the Southerners who jump on coaches to Manchester or Liverpool ever since Abramovich came in. And a prime example of their lack of knowledge or affection was shown when they lost their home record. The majority of the Chelsea crowd had left before the final whistle rather than stay and applaud a magnificent home record that had just ended!

I think the premier greed has an awful lot to answer for some of our attitudes i guess, although i'm not watering down my dislike for the 'average' knowledgeless man u numpty.

As for womens golf...........Maybe naked! :grin::shock:

They have as many, "real," fans as any club, it's just that they also have :censored:loads of other ones as well. I don't have enough hatred left over by the time I'm done with City to really hate them, but I do detest the millions who have never been to any game of football, never mind at the Salford MegaBowl, but who pretend they care as much as real fans. Could say the same about lots of Cockney Scousers and many others though.

My geography is often called into question, but I believe it is indisputable that the Glazer 'megabowl' is in Trafford and not Salford. If we are generalising, the real ManUre fanbase is in Salford.

Neither have I, but I wondered what google had to say about the matter...

Shwing

Good birdies. I'd definately give number 3 a good stuffing.

Should I have come up with another pun to go there?

annarawson2.jpg

0537165100.jpg

381592773_27dd4e5c98.jpg

Happily play a few holes with her wouldn't ya? :wink::naughty:

Edited by Stitch_KTF