Any fight fans out there?

I deplore the free streaming of sports events - it is both illegal and immoral, and OWTB rightly does not support any such activity.

Therefore :blahblah: :blahblah:

Cheers - anyone else - if I am still awake... do let me know...

Edited by leeslover

I deplore the free streaming of sports events - it is both illegal and immoral, and OWTB rightly does not support any such activity.

Therefore :blahblah: :blahblah:

Cheers - anyone else - if I am still awake... do let me know...

I am watching it on.....................................Setanta!!!! lol

Should be a good fight but i can see it going to points and joe slightly getting it but knowin the yanks a fookin split!!! lol

I am watching it on.....................................Setanta!!!! lol

Should be a good fight but i can see it going to points and joe slightly getting it but knowin the yanks a fookin split!!! lol

Bizarrely, I am still paying a Setanta bill for somewhere I don't live, and I'm not divorced from a boxing fanatic, so my guilt factor is around about minus one zillion... I thought Calzaghe was lucky last time - I thought he just, just edged the fight but many US panels wouldn't have seen it his way. Aggression told for him I guess. I think he will outbox Jones. Both of them at the top of their games, that would have been something to see, but I think Joe has kept hold of more of the good stuff.

I'm sick to death of highlighting the point that OWTB cannot be seen to promote p2p stuff, and yet you all still do it. We will not tolerate repeated refusal to co-operate with the moderators on matters of possible illegal content. Posting up requests for links is also deemed part of the process, and will be dealt with in the same manner.