This Striker Shez Wants

How about Izale McLeod big strong and quick will score plenty at this level was on the verge of signing for Hudds last season but Col U got in at the last minute so no probs with coming up North..

Been told he can go out on loan by Charlton scored in his last three reserve games back from injury.

How about Izale McLeod big strong and quick will score plenty at this level was on the verge of signing for Hudds last season but Col U got in at the last minute so no probs with coming up North..

Been told he can go out on loan by Charlton scored in his last three reserve games back from injury.

Wouldnt have a problem with him as a player.... but apparently he is a bit of a stroppy idiot, who thinks he is the best footballer on the planet - may not be the best idea to introduce him to our dressing room at the moment...

richies dad as just been in are work.... he says

"good luck with byfield" so i said he hasnt come on loan yet

"he has thats what the donny players and fans were saying on sat" who knows???

also said you will need two balls one for him and one for the rest of the players... doesnt pass and head is always down but thats only someones opinion and we ant got him yet..

GET CD AND COG BACK

todays Mirror says Byfield will join on loan after negotiating a release from Donny its a view to a permenant move in January..

Looks like Davies will be off permanently then if this move happens.

Edited by Butter

Supporting them for so long, you pretty much can guess whats going to happen! haha.

Then again Hazell was played at Right back Saturday wouldnt have guessed that!! :lol:

Yep, you can guess that. Like you put 'looks' like he's going. But to come on here and say that he's definitely gone?

:tongue1: If you wanted him back then why would you cup tie your striker?

You wouldn't unless you werent going to to be the FA Cup long enough for it to matter or you aren't going to be bringing him back to the club for him to play in the cup with you anyway.

O'Grady wasnt allowed to play in the FA Cup, so why was Davies if you wanted to bring him back?

Doesn't take any inside knowledge to figure that one out :tongue1:

You wouldn't unless you werent going to to be the FA Cup long enough for it to matter or you aren't going to be bringing him back to the club for him to play in the cup with you anyway.

O'Grady wasnt allowed to play in the FA Cup, so why was Davies if you wanted to bring him back?

Davies loan lasts longer than we will in the FA cup so it makes sense to give him as many games as possible - paid off as he scored on sat.

O'grady only a month loan and would possibly have got an extension and would have been aloud to play in the FA cup. However Ormerod broke his toe. So obviously it makes sense to give Davies pomission rather than Ogrady as his loan is shorter.

Because even if he wasn't we wouldn't be able to play him until the fourth round anyway......and someone suggested Stockport will pay more in wages if he can play in all games, which made sense to me.

I think with Davies it's a case of wait and see. At the end of the day Corney hasn't said he's finished, he said quite the opposite. And considering how outspoken and honest Corney usually is it would be a surprise if Davies is actually finished at Latics.

Because even if he wasn't we wouldn't be able to play him until the fourth round anyway......and someone suggested Stockport will pay more in wages if he can play in all games, which made sense to me.

I think with Davies it's a case of wait and see. At the end of the day Corney hasn't said he's finished, he said quite the opposite. And considering how outspoken and honest Corney usually is it would be a surprise if Davies is actually finished at Latics.

Its all irrelevant anyway... it will all probably be down to what the new manager in january thinks... :wink:

Its all irrelevant anyway... it will all probably be down to what the new manager in january thinks... :wink:

New manager?? Not just yet. There's no way Corney would be allowing another striker to come in if the manager was on his way out!!

No doubt Shez has to turn this slump around but we're more than capable if we can get back on track!!

Davies loan lasts longer than we will in the FA cup so it makes sense to give him as many games as possible - paid off as he scored on sat.

O'grady only a month loan and would possibly have got an extension and would have been aloud to play in the FA cup. However Ormerod broke his toe. So obviously it makes sense to give Davies pomission rather than Ogrady as his loan is shorter.

Be careful Besastian. You sound like your making out the club may actually have a clue afterall.

I'd get your tin hat out if I were you.... :peepwall:

BF, I never had you down as such a doom monger. Is the real BigFin on holiday?

Nope the real Bigfin is still here... however with slightly less faith than normal... its all just got too much for me, maybe I just need to go for a lie down in a dark room, away from the chaos of latics, and give my cynical brain a rest...

New manager?? Not just yet. There's no way Corney would be allowing another striker to come in if the manager was on his way out!!

Depends who's signing he is... maybe Corney has just got sick of shez's dithering... again....

oh dear... thats my cynical brain again isnt it...

KTF and all that.... :unsure:

Nope the real Bigfin is still here... however with slightly less faith than normal... its all just got too much for me, maybe I just need to go for a lie down in a dark room, away from the chaos of latics, and give my cynical brain a rest...

Depends who's signing he is... maybe Corney has just got sick of shez's dithering... again....

oh dear... thats my cynical brain again isnt it...

KTF and all that.... :unsure:

think mr corney and others are a bit miffed at how the wheels have fell off recently.....6 points from a possible 27 isnt good is it considering our supposedly large squad..

however i bel;eive he will be given time to turn it round...but that could all change very suddenly if we dont win another game by january.....

proven strikers will be like gold dust come january.....a good idea maybe to scour the grapvine so to speak to see what out of cointract players are available.

No chance of Shez getting the boot untill the end of the season and even then only if we miss the play offs by a bit.

We will easy make the play off though.

Have Faith.

he shouldnt get the boot anyway its only his 3rd season in the game as a manager, if we did get rid it will be a big mistake.... id like to see any of us lot on here to try and do a better job :grin: