What a load of Cobblers

Where's the flaming student price for Northampton? Adults: £19, over-60s: £15, under-16s: £12, unders 7s: free.

FGG says students and over-60s counted as concessions...will call the club tomorrow, hope that it's just a case of students being concessions but Northampton haven't told us or the club forgot to put it on the site...

Edited by jsslatic

Where's the flaming student price for Northampton? Adults: £19, over-60s: £15, under-16s: £12, unders 7s: free.

FGG says students and over-60s counted as concessions...will call the club tomorrow, hope that it's just a case of students being concessions but Northampton haven't told us or the club forgot to put it on the site...

Tax dodging hippy :wink:

Do Latics offer a student price?

Guest sheridans_world

I believe they do, but only on tickets bought before the match-day and there are no season tickets.

You'd have the money saved and ready to go if you skimped on 25 bottles of refreshing white cider.

Only if you buy a student membership for £13 at the start of the season, then it's the standard concession price...viable as long as you go twice...frustrating if you want to take a mate to a one off game though and they have to pay full whack.

Last year my student ID was good enough to get a cheap price (unlike at Oldham which is a bit of a rigmarole) I think it was the same price as the over 60s (my Dad fits in there). The only problem is you have to get your ticket at the ticket office behind the away end before you go in so I wouldn't leave it until the last minute to get one.