Signings

Yes, I'm bored, but I've just listed all the players Shez has brought to the club both on loan and permanently in his time in charge.

I've probably missed a few but the count so far is a staggering 44 in just 2.1/3 seasons. That's 4 complete teams!

Now I don't want Shez to lose his job but, if he does go he can't say he hasn't had a fair crack of the whip!!!!

Yes, I'm bored, but I've just listed all the players Shez has brought to the club both on loan and permanently in his time in charge.

I've probably missed a few but the count so far is a staggering 44 in just 2.1/3 seasons. That's 4 complete teams!

And that's not including trialists, such as one who became the legend that never was. :disappointed:

Well bearing in mind the amount of injuries he's had to deal with (especially last season), coupled with that keeper crisis he faced in his first season...I wouldn't say he's been over-active in the transfer market. It'd be interesting to compare his stats with how many players have been brought in my managers at this level in the same time...I guess RM would be the most telling comparison.

Well bearing in mind the amount of injuries he's had to deal with (especially last season), coupled with that keeper crisis he faced in his first season...I wouldn't say he's been over-active in the transfer market. It'd be interesting to compare his stats with how many players have been brought in my managers at this level in the same time...I guess RM would be the most telling comparison.

Not to mention a comparison with other sides like Leeds or Forest - who've tried multiple managers too!

Around 97.36% of them have been short term 3rd or 4th team Premiership goalkeepers with vaseline gloves, and a lot of new signing were needed to clear out mistakes from the past. I don't think anyone would have thought that we would have needed so many this early in the season this year though, but let's hope it all comes together.