The BNP List

monkeykieran

This is a joke right?

You think it is funny for people who have a right to choose who they vote for, and have an alliegance to should be abused?

What about these greedy fat cats in banks who have screwed the UK for years?

What about muslim extremists living in the UK?

Personally if anyone is idiotic enough to threaten any of these people then there details should be published. i couldnt care less about this list!

This is a joke right?

You think it is funny for people who have a right to choose who they vote for, and have an alliegance to should be abused?

What about these greedy fat cats in banks who have screwed the UK for years?

What about muslim extremists living in the UK?

Personally if anyone is idiotic enough to threaten any of these people then there details should be published. i couldnt care less about this list!

Muslim extremists, bankers and supporters of a political party. Casting a wide net there Beardy!

Guest oa_exile

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/c...icle5204727.ece

BNP member says family safety at risk after car explodes outside home

A 26-year-old father named on a leaked list of BNP members said today that he feared for the safety of his family after a car exploded outside his house.

The suspected firebomb attack destroyed the vehicle on his street in Liversedge, West Yorkshire, at around 10.30pm yesterday.

The man’s address was one of 12,000 published on the internet in a leak of the BNP membership list prompting police to investigate whether he was targeted.

The former party member, who is self-employed, told The Times: “That list is a dangerous thing, it should never have been published.

The man, who asked not to be named, said that he was not at home last night because as he is currently on holiday with his family. He was alerted to the attack when his sister-in-law called in a panic asking where the car keys were so that she could move his own vehicle away from the Peugeot 206 that was engulfed in flames.

“I don’t think it was anyone after me,” he said. “Our car was outside our house and the neighbours’ car was outside theirs, but I would have been really worried if I’d heard the explosion.”

Firefighters and police officers were called at 10.40pm and found the car on fire. Two uniformed police officers were standing at a cordoned-off area of the street today where a charred patch of debris was visible on the road and path outside one of the red brick semi-detached houses.

A woman who did not want to be named said that she heard the explosion in front of her house. “I was just nodding off and just heard this boom. I looked out of the window and the car was on fire,” she said.

“There was nothing left of the car. The roof was blown off, the windscreen was blown off, there were bits of car in my garden and bits of car in next door’s garden.”

A West Yorkshire Police spokesman said today that they were investigating the motive of the attack. He said the car was parked at the time and no one was hurt. Asked about the proximity to a BNP member’s home, he said: “The cause of the damage and any potential motive all form part of the current investigation.”

Andrew Purdy, who lives on the street, said he was watching television when he heard the explosion.

“I looked outside and couldn’t see anything except black smoke. There were flames coming out of the car.”

Describing the vehicle, which he believed was a Peugeot 206, Mr Purdy said: “It was like a baked bean can, splattered all over. The windscreen was in front of my house.”

The BNP leadership has threatened to pursue legal action against the person who published the list of members, claiming that the safety of party activists had been compromised. The comprehensive document posted on a blog last weekend included names, home addresses and telephone numbers for thousands of members of the far-right party.

David Exley, Kirklees organiser for the BNP said: “I spoke to the police this morning and they confirmed that a car has been firebombed last night and one of the lines of inquiry is the person who lives next door to whose car it was is on the list on the internet.

Mr Exley said it was disgraceful that the list had been published. “That list covers everybody who has ever contacted our head office for whatever reason,” he said.

“It could be this man got an information pack, looked at it, decided it’s not for him and thrown it away.

“But unfortunately somebody has irresponsibly put this list on the internet.”

The man in question, however, confirmed to The Times today that he had been a member of the party but he had since left.

HE might well have asked not to be named, but unfortunately it won't be a well kept secret where the car blew up, and his name and address are on a list widely publicised on the internet :huh:

I think that BNP organiser has dropped a bollock in his attempt to take the high ground there. I'm pretty sure they have no business holding the details of people who have randomly contacted them for whatever reason over the years.

I think that BNP organiser has dropped a bollock in his attempt to take the high ground there. I'm pretty sure they have no business holding the details of people who have randomly contacted them for whatever reason over the years.

He's just saying that in a vain attempt to put people off harassing those on the list.

I doubt very much the BNP would hold details of people who just contacted them for info without the person's permission....if they have kept personal details without permission they're gonna find themselves in a world of sh....

Edited by Yard Dog

There's loads of names on there with 'will not be renewing 07' next to their name, so if they've specifically told them they've left then surely they should just delete their details?

They seem to have more members in Liverpool than in Oldham. Wasn't expecting that.

'ere Lees.....I've just spotted your signature thing. Is it intentional to have Celtic FC taking pride of place in the middle? Is it? IS IT?

The will need to take this up with Rummy I'm afraid. I was thinking of Lancy in the middle with football either side, but I'm quite happy as it is!

Is it too cheeky to ask for LCCC in between Latics and Celtic? :pray: