English League One - Fan Chants/Songs Project

After watching a video yesterday I was inspiried to follow on this brilliant idea which another had done for the Bundesliga.

Get recordings of each team in Leauge One fans singing a song and put them all into one video, with a picture and subtitles. Nobody loses!

Here is the original video. (Deutscher Bundesliga Einz und Zwei - German Allianced League One and Two).

If you could be so kind, if any of you do have any High-Quality recordings of any League One sides, or appropriate photos I can use for teams (such as fans singing, stadium picture etc.) please do send them to me via details below:

+ Pictures must be 800x600 pixels or more.

+ Songs must be in Windows Media format.

* Simply PM it/them to me - If pictures, please use this method!

* Email me at:

deutscherfbguy@googlemail.com

oafcguy@fsmail.net

Now all I need is to do this. I have listed it as an official thread because I need to keep track of my work, as well as support from you guys or others :wink:

Leauge One Sides

Completed

Oldham Athletic

Huddersfield Town

Leeds United

Leicester City

Stockport County

Near Completion

Work in Progress

Brighton and Hove Albion

Bristol Rovers

Carlisle United

Cheltenham Town

Colchester United

Crewe Alexandra

Hartlepool United

Hereford United

Leyton Orient

Millwall

MK Dons

Northampton Town

Peterborough United

Scunthorpe United

Southend United

Swindon Town

Tranmere Rovers

Walsall

Yeovil Town

Edited by OAFCguy

Ok, I'll just find my high quality archive of Yeovil singing "I've got a brand new combine harvester."

Or perhaps i'll dig out my pictures of millwall threating us with an iron bar, singing "We're going to :censored: ing :censored: you up."

<_<

Edited by BigfinLatic

Please don't all rush to help, but it would be appreciated.

You've given the community about 19 hours on a Saturday - where most of the morning would be used up by either working or sleeping off that hangover. Later - shopping with the good lady Wife, or football. Followed promptly in the evening with a few beverages.

Not a lot of scope to help out - but to be honest, I really doubt that Latics fans on a dedicated Latics site would be able to fulfil this project anyway, have you tried TFF? With the amount of other clubs' fans on there, you might get a better result.

You've given the community about 19 hours on a Saturday - where most of the morning would be used up by either working or sleeping off that hangover. Later - shopping with the good lady Wife, or football. Followed promptly in the evening with a few beverages.

Not a lot of scope to help out - but to be honest, I really doubt that Latics fans on a dedicated Latics site would be able to fulfil this project anyway, have you tried TFF? With the amount of other clubs' fans on there, you might get a better result.

Why didn't they put that in the Bible?

Don't let the negativity of a recent post put you off , OAFC Guy. Crikey there are some miserable so-and-so's .....

Sorry i didnt mean to put the guy off. i mean he didnt even give it 24 hours and then put another post saying oh dont all jump at once.

ive watched a few of his videos I like them

I didn't know exams still went as far down as F these days, did you have the answer paper upside down or something? :wink:

You get an F for getting your name wrong... its messageboard culture... he wrote OAFCguy...

I really arsed up a business meeting the other day when I introduced myself to a presentation panel as Bigfinlatic... D'Oh! :wink:*

*actually not too far off the truth,. we have some online business intelligence software I had to demonstrate to some clients the other day on a big screen... only forgetting that my site login name was 'Bigfinlatic'... which the stayed in the corner of the screen for the whole presntation...

Guest sheridans_world

*actually not too far off the truth,. we have some online business intelligence software I had to demonstrate to some clients the other day on a big screen... only forgetting that my site login name was 'Bigfinlatic'... which the stayed in the corner of the screen for the whole presntation...

:laught16: