Roy Out

Funny how one person expresses a dissatisfaction with Roy and then half a dozen others suddenly think he's the worst and most negative commentator in the land and should be banished from Latics and indeed this earth for ever.....

Name someone on Latics World that's worse?

Having said that Roy should only be banished from the microphone and get someone on who is positive about the team.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny how one person expresses a dissatisfaction with Roy and then half a dozen others suddenly think he's the worst and most negative commentator in the land and should be banished from Latics and indeed this earth for ever.....

I bet if I started a thread today stating that Roger Palmer was gash I'd get half a dozen or so jumping on the bandwagon.

It's not just me though, is it? There were plenty in chat last night saying how flaming annoying it is.

Spot on ... It`s not just Roy ive noticed it alot about most things like that, e.g Shez and Crossley debates.

Perhaps because people who can't/don't watch us (especially away from home), are told by the man with the microphone how bad we (or some of the team) are...and those who haven't seen incidents and general performances jump on the bandwagon with pre-conceived ideas already in their head.

• 3 weeks later...