Ask Tulse Hill

This evening is the annual Press Gallery quiz here in the House of Commons. I'm in the Hansard team. We're so cocky here at Hansard that the names of team members are pulled out of a hat, the theory being that any five Hansard staff can beat any quiz team put together by the nation's top newspapers and TV stations. We are the reigning champions.

Ask me a question, and I'll answer it. Go on. Try me.

Guest oa_exile
This evening is the annual Press Gallery quiz here in the House of Commons. I'm in the Hansard team. We're so cocky here at Hansard that the names of team members are pulled out of a hat, the theory being that any five Hansard staff can beat any quiz team put together by the nation's top newspapers and TV stations. We are the reigning champions.

That's the beauty of Google :wink:

1. Latics record goals scored in a season is 95 , in which season was that ?

2. Andy Goram played 43 times for Scotland , how many times did he pull on the Scotland shirt whilst playing for the Latics ?

That's the beauty of Google :wink:

1. Latics record goals scored in a season is 95 , in which season was that ?

2. Andy Goram played 43 times for Scotland , how many times did he pull on the Scotland shirt whilst playing for the Latics ?

I'm no cheat. The first one I'd say is the play-off season when we got beat by L***s. 86-87? Pure guesswork.

2. None.

Edited by 24hoursfromtulsehill

Guest oa_exile
I'm no cheat.

The first one I'd say is the play-off season when we got beat by L***s. 86-87? Pure guesswork.

2. None.

1.Season 1962-63

2. Four

Guest oa_exile

Some more :)

1. Who holds the record for Latics for most LEAGUE goals in a season?

2. How many times was Latics Legend Ronnie Blair capped for Northern Ireland ?

Non Latics one

What FA Cup final tradition was altered in 1992 ?

Answer me this. Why on earth do so many people like to be a part of the Top Gear studio audience? I have never understood this phenomenon. I despise the show yet still tune in, just to marvel at the perculiar characters in the background.

Some more :)

1. Who holds the record for Latics for most LEAGUE goals in a season?

2. How many times was Latics Legend Ronnie Blair capped for Northern Ireland ?

Non Latics one

What FA Cup final tradition was altered in 1992 ?

You've got me there, so I'll have punt (not that that did me any good before).

1. Stitch

2. 12

3. They didn't sing Abide With Me.

Guest oa_exile
You've got me there, so I'll have punt (not that that did me any good before).

1. Stitch

2. 12

3. They didn't sing Abide With Me.

1. Tom Davis 33 , season 1936-37

2. Five

3. Loser's climb the step's first

Do you want more OR do you give up ? :lol:

Name the losing semi-finalists from the 1984/5 St Aidan's Chess Tournament.

We were all losers in that contest, thanks to your besmirching it with your blatant cheating. Some will wonder how it's possible to cheat a chess match, but, ladies and gentlemen, the most talented cheats in the world always find a way.

The losing semi finalists were Peter Kelly and William Holdaway. The winner of the contest was Gary Simister, who really couldn't play chess at all.

Who was the losing finalist, you dumb f***?

Guest oa_exile
Who was the last French team to win the European Cup?

None have won the European Cup, Marseille won the Champions League in 1993 BUT they were subsequently stripped of the title after allegations of match-fixing.

Answer me this. Why on earth do so many people like to be a part of the Top Gear studio audience? I have never understood this phenomenon. I despise the show yet still tune in, just to marvel at the perculiar characters in the background.

To summarise: they think that Jeremy Clarkson is God and they want him to die in a car accident. They are practising their expressions for when the day of the Big Crash comes. They are fantasising about rubbernecking when Jeremy's widowmaker supercar takes a roll.