reasons to be cheerful

we are now about 40% through the season which has seen good and bad and prompted a lot of negative comments on players, tactics and Shez. But consider this

- 40% is a reasonable proportion on the basis of which to consider overall performance

- we have 34 points. an equivalent return over the rest of the season (including more good and bad) would yield 86/87 points. we have been in this division for 12 seasons, in only 3 of those would that total not have resulted in automatic promotion

- we have scored 34 goals. again continuing in this vein would give 86/87 with our previous best being 77.

so KTF and get behind the team.

Its weird you wouldn't think we were 4th in the League feels like we're 14th with all the negativity around.

I wish that people would stop going on and on and on about the negativity :angry:

The recent poll on here showed clearly that the vast majority of fans support Shez. The last three games have been won and that has given all a lift - prior to that there was concern (and rightly so) about the performances and the downward spiral.

So give it a break would ya? We are doing well so just emphasise the positive huh?

Rant over :grin:

I wish that people would stop going on and on and on about the negativity :angry:

The recent poll on here showed clearly that the vast majority of fans support Shez. The last three games have been won and that has given all a lift - prior to that there was concern (and rightly so) about the performances and the downward spiral.

So give it a break would ya? We are doing well so just emphasise the positive huh?

Erm that was my point?

Edited by Butter

we are now about 40% through the season which has seen good and bad and prompted a lot of negative comments on players, tactics and Shez. But consider this

- 40% is a reasonable proportion on the basis of which to consider overall performance

- we have 34 points. an equivalent return over the rest of the season (including more good and bad) would yield 86/87 points. we have been in this division for 12 seasons, in only 3 of those would that total not have resulted in automatic promotion

- we have scored 34 goals. again continuing in this vein would give 86/87 with our previous best being 77.

so KTF and get behind the team.

I've mentioned on here before that i reckon 86 should be enough to go up and I have worked out where we need to pick points up from in order to achieve that total. So far we are 2 points ahead of where we need to be due to results against Leeds Tranmere Northampton and Sarfend which i didn't predict - poor of me i know

Erm that was my point?

Well not quite - I am asking the people who go on about the people who are being negative to give it a rest - a slight difference there ya see? The negative posters are few and far between so if we stop giving them credibility and instead emphasise the positive...

:bounce:

well done my good man, glad im not the only one that has picked up the unnecessary and ridiculous, ridiculous negativity that gets branded about on here, it would be nice to know from all the doom and gloom merchants what is exactly u want

Well not quite - I am asking the people who go on about the people who are being negative to give it a rest - a slight difference there ya see? The negative posters are few and far between so if we stop giving them credibility and instead emphasise the positive...

:bounce:

Hardly go on about it.

Barely post on the main forum. This is my first post for ages.

Anyways we're going up automatically.. positive enough? :wink: