Ticket office question

You **************************** <_<<_<<_<

Alot of annoyed staff today. Especially when they found out how much further they'd travelled than people who got turned back and told to go home and when we heard that the L.C had been shut. Just sat around doing nothing all day when I could have at least done a bit of christmas shopping or something productive LIKE LOOKING AT FRANKIE VAUGHAN ON MY MY COMPUTER ALL AFTERNOON!!

:grin:

Someone needs to tell those kids that it's not a good idea to chuck snowballs at a moving bus <_<

They've mellowed in recent years then. When I was there it was de rigueur to wait 'til the bus pulls up, opens the doors and then pelt the prone driver with snowballs and run off.

And that ice cream van outside the gates used to get it proper style with snowballs too.

Surely you teaching dudes could have used the time to catch up on all of that bureaucracy, lesson planning and marking that means your normal working day doesn't actually finish at 3.30, the way it looks like it does to the rest of us? :devilish:

Any response to this is of course very positive LL............Lot's of lesson plans were done yesterday...your taxes are going to good use you know :angel:

They've mellowed in recent years then. When I was there it was de rigueur to wait 'til the bus pulls up, opens the doors and then pelt the prone driver with snowballs and run off.

And that ice cream van outside the gates used to get it proper style with snowballs too.

I remember one driver getting off his bus outside Our Lady's and pinning a lad up against the hedge with his fist drawn back ready to administer a very robust, "clip round the ear." Probably have got sacked in this day and age. Political Correctness Gone Mad :angry:

Guest oa_exile
I remember one driver getting off his bus outside Our Lady's and pinning a lad up against the hedge with his fist drawn back ready to administer a very robust, "clip round the ear." Probably have got sacked in this day and age. Political Correctness Gone Mad :angry:

Which school did you attend LL ?