Just bought my tickets!

Bought my tickets over the phone for Crewe and Udders Away... So just to warn you: as I was at the Stockport match, you can expect a cr*p performance for these two as well! :grin:

With the way the Xmas & NY* fixtures turned out this might be the first season I have been to more away matches than home. Anyone else done that? I suppose it happens every season for most O.A.S.I.S. fans.

* Still not happy about NY Day fixtures being 'cancelled' by Football League - it means spending more time with in-laws...

Bought my tickets over the phone for Crewe and Udders Away... So just to warn you: as I was at the Stockport match, you can expect a cr*p performance for these two as well! :grin:

With the way the Xmas & NY* fixtures turned out this might be the first season I have been to more away matches than home. Anyone else done that? I suppose it happens every season for most O.A.S.I.S. fans.

Got mine this morning ... although not going Hudders as now have to work since we are out of the cup (that was the deal with my boss)

Probally the first time in a few years I'll be having more aways than homes!!!

Got mine this morning ... although not going Hudders as now have to work since we are out of the cup (that was the deal with my boss)

Probally the first time in a few years I'll be having more aways than homes!!!

Every game's an away day Mark!!!

In all seriousness (well... this is Latics) away days are much more fun. Got Hudders today. Crewe I will leave for now. Without wanting to tempt fate, or need to buy a tin hat immediately, I would be surprised if we sell out Crewe on Boxing Day.

Think Crewe for me will depend on whether a Beardybus is on. :censored: knows how else I'll be getting there.

Its a strange concept Lees, but in the little hamlets outside of them there Lon-Don people have these strange mobile carriages called "Carz!" ... I know crazy... people dont get around on those underground trains...

...also, when actually near Oldham, there tends to be loads of people with these fangled "Carz" heading in the same direction for Oldham away games, some even with extra space in them!

.. I know Crazy!

:wink:

Its a strange concept Lees, but in the little hamlets outside of them there Lon-Don people have these strange mobile carriages called "Carz!" ... I know crazy... people dont get around on those underground trains...

...also, when actually near Oldham, there tends to be loads of people with these fangled "Carz" heading in the same direction for Oldham away games, some even with extra space in them!

.. I know Crazy!

:wink:

It will never catch on.