2980 Away fans @ Huddersfield!

:shock:

I know there was some segregation but that still seems Low for a stand that Holds 4000?

Having watched the clip from the udders fans I don’t see where the other 1000+ could have gone?

First couple of rows right at the front were netted off but that ain't a thousand

Was the left hand blocked not netted off? Was sat right over on the right side so couldnt see if it was removed or not.

The bottom half was netted off the top half had fans in it. I was in the next block along it always looks more than it is particularly when people are stood up as you can't see empty seats.

The bottom half was netted off the top half had fans in it. I was in the next block along it always looks more than it is particularly when people are stood up as you can't see empty seats.

I was in the far left block and there were quite a few spaces

im sure we sold every seat available. there were people stood up in the isles mid first half because they couldnt find empty seats.

No way was there more than 100 or so spare seats. I didnt see one.

That was near me, a load of stewards were trying to find empty seats to put people and it seemed to take about 15 minutes so there can't have been whole banks of empty seats unless they were netted off.

That was near me, a load of stewards were trying to find empty seats to put people and it seemed to take about 15 minutes so there can't have been whole banks of empty seats unless they were netted off.

they were both the front two rows all the way accross loads off oeople stood down the isle stewards and plod trying to sort it out " officer why dont you take the netting of the front rows put them in there " plod " shut up or your out " me " was only making a suggestion not rocket science is it loads with no seats seats netted off obvious isnt it "plod " i told you shut up or your out " proceeded to give me meleavolent stares for the rest of the game lol

god help them when the " massive " leeds come to town if they cant cope with "likkle oldham "