Cant figure out why we had the wrong socks on yesterday. They were wearing the blue and white home ones with the away kit.

In my opinion either Shez has lost the dressing room and the players decided that they want to wear home socks, in which case Shez out. Or Eardley was somehow to blame, maybe he "hoofed" the bag of socks straight across the dressing room and into the toilet. In that case sell Eardley quick before he does it again.

:wacko::rant.sml:

Cant figure out why we had the wrong socks on yesterday. They were wearing the blue and white home ones with the away kit.

In my opinion either Shez has lost the dressing room and the players decided that they want to wear home socks, in which case Shez out. Or Eardley was somehow to blame, maybe he "hoofed" the bag of socks straight across the dressing room and into the toilet. In that case sell Eardley quick before he does it again.

:wacko::rant.sml:

If thats the case im embarking on a 2 week crash course in driving tomorrow so i can bloody well drive Eardley to whoever would be stupid enough to buy him myself. There is a ready made replacement sock distributor in Kelvin Lomax!

Never known the same colour socks to be a problem though.

You'd be surprised. For linesmen who are focusing at the ball when there's a tussle near the byline it's more difficult to tell with clashing socks, as they tend to be watching the ball closer when its near them rather than the players themselves.

I thought Huddersfield play in white socks at home normally (They wear all black away) so I figured it was a sock swap or something, perhaps as a tribute to the former Latics player and Udders manager, Greaves that has just died? I'm probably wrong at that but its the only thing I can think of.

SOCKGATE!

To solve this hot political dispute diplomatically before someone fires a heat seeking missile into the changing room, may I propose that in future, when playing teams who have a preference to black socks on their own ground that we negotiate the following. The home team wears a black sock on the left leg and a white sock on the right. We can then wear a black sock on the right leg and a white sock on the left. Do we need Barack Obama to broker a peace deal on this or are we all now in agreement? :unsure::unsure: