• Danny Whitaker
    • Kevin Maher
    • Deane Smalley
    • Dean Windass
    • Lee Hughes
    • Mark Allott
    • Craig Davies

Guest sheridans_world

I'd say none of them. Rubbish performance (if the scoreline didnt say it all).

Taylor gets it, never stopped running, actually showed some passion, desire and some want.

Lomax's worst game in the shirt.

atrocious from all ... smalley looked dangerous early on and kept trying 2nd half in an unfamiliar position on the left flank

taylor did ok in CM and worked hard throughout

lomax granted was AWFUL but rubes was appaling AND GREGAN DIDNT DESERVE ANYWHERE NEAR A BLUE SHIRT 2DAY

Only player with any credit was Fleming. It could have been even more embarrassing without him.

Yes Taylor ran and put in his usual commitment, but to what effect?

And Smalley started well but suffered as things got worse.

The senior players should be apologising to the youjnger players for going missing when they were needed the most.

I'm assuming the four votes for Kelvin and one for Greegs are ironic... :grin:

I voted for Lomax. As I've pointed out before you have to vote to see the results so as I didn't go I voted for the most unlikely option. It could be easily addressed by having a 'didn't attend' option which would also no doubt give less biased MOTM results.

Guest sheridans_world
I voted for Lomax. As I've pointed out before you have to vote to see the results so as I didn't go I voted for the most unlikely option. It could be easily addressed by having a 'didn't attend' option which would also no doubt give less biased MOTM results.

You dont have to vote, you can click the 'view results' button underneath the poll.

How come I can see the results without voting?