Boost for you lot before tomorrow

All is revealed. Pilks has gone to Huddersfield who have also signed Lionel Ainsworth. I think we'd both better be looking over our shoulders at them. A real threat for the play offs now.

WoW - Two great signings - looks like Huddersfield have a plan for the second half of the season - and I'm sure that we do too :wink:

Shame about Pilkington - I was looking forward to seeing him tomorrow <_<

no no no no no!!!!!

cmon shez eyes open... <_< he ran past you 50times in that 1st half :grin:

i know, just the type of player we needed - speed on both flanks would have set us up nicely.

reck ainsworth's gone for £100k - probably the same amount he cost watford when he left hereford initially.

missed out on a good 'un there i reck.

i know, just the type of player we needed - speed on both flanks would have set us up nicely.

reck ainsworth's gone for £100k - probably the same amount he cost watford when he left hereford initially.

missed out on a good 'un there i reck.

After Saturdays performance, Id have sold Taylor for whatever and used the money for Ainsworth cos he was twice the player Taylor will ever be. Missed out big time there Im afraid. Just why on earth are we not looking fot a left winger also, as we have none at the club, yet we have strikers galore and still keep signing them.