Taylor to Leeds?

Saw this on Sky Sports this morning.

'Leeds have also agreed a fee with Oldham for Chris Taylor which includes Neil Kilkenny and Rui Marques going to them and about £400k expect this to go through late next week, as there is a problem with Rui's final settlement from Leeds that is still being discussed. I got this info from a club source and it is genuine.'

'Leeds have also agreed a fee with Oldham for Chris Taylor which includes Neil Kilkenny and Rui Marques going to them and about £400k expect this to go through late next week, as there is a problem with Rui's final settlement from Leeds that is still being discussed. I got this info from a club source and it is genuine.'

:unsure:

Well?? :laught16::laught16:

:who:

i would take that, but i think its rubbish, nothing on sky sports news for the last few hours

No it wasnt

Please vanish up yourself.

Just had an email of one of my mates, who is a Leeds fan, He heard about it at 3pm he think's if the deal goes through Leeds are getting shafted, cant see it happening myself, idle talk from Sky Sports I think.

What position is Marques?

Just had an email of one of my mates, who is a Leeds fan, He heard about it at 3pm he think's if the deal goes through Leeds are getting shafted, cant see it happening myself, idle talk from Sky Sports I think.

centre half and a good one at times

can someone pot a link to this bollox please....if its true

im not suprised there are rumours,larry wanted tayls at the lashers,so now he has some money to play with im suprised we havent had a bid sooner.

think marques is a defender isnt he.

im not suprised there are rumours,larry wanted tayls at the lashers,so now he has some money to play with im suprised we havent had a bid sooner.

think marques is a defender isnt he.

He's not played much this year, but last year was quality for them. Probably all silly talk anyway, though Marques would be an excellent signing imo

If this was actually true, and we got KK and Marques plus any sort of cash for Taylor, then it would be absolutely sodding fantastic.... a creative midfielder, a damn good CB plus cash for an underperforming winger... err, yes please....

However, it 'aint... so thats about it...

I think it's worth it.

Let's face it, we will not hold onto Taylor forever. How many rumour stories do we get. Plus, his performances haven't been 100% recently either.

It'd be nice to see Kilkenny again, also Rui is a crackin' player. Angolan international and his history is decent (VfB Stuttgart).