best possible response

fair play to the boys great performance

*Dean in positive comment shocker* :lol:

Sounded great today, gutted I couldn't make it. Can't wait for Scunthorpe.

By the way, that's one defeat in 20 league games at BP. Not that bad really, is it?

*Dean in positive comment shocker* :lol:

Sounded great today, gutted I couldn't make it. Can't wait for Scunthorpe.

By the way, that's one defeat in 20 league games at BP. Not that bad really, is it?

it was a very good performance great going forward solid at the back... windass touches class, golbourne looked decent rueban gregan solid as ever

E I E I E I O

It keeps us right in it, probably in the middle of the play off group when the games in hand are worked through. Millwall have a big opportunity if they can go on a run now, but all we can do is win!

get a good point at scunny and polish off swindon and bristol and memories of hereford will be bannished

Hereford 5-0 Oldham will never be forgotten or forgiven, regardless of how we do in upcoming games.

Sometimes a shocking performance/result isnt as bad as some make out. That defeat give us a kick up the bum, and stopped the players becoming to complacent. Would we have had the start that we did today if last week hadnt happened? It`s gone, forgot about it ffs.

Even we beat Walsall.

Sheridan out. "Ring the changes due to a team of his never playing like that again". Oh guess what he drops Maher and brings in Allott. Dean Windass is not worth the money. One good touch, which to be fair youd expect any player to do, in 3 games, not Premiership class, barely League One.

Sheridan out. "Ring the changes due to a team of his never playing like that again". Oh guess what he drops Maher and brings in Allott. Dean Windass is not worth the money. One good touch, which to be fair youd expect any player to do, in 3 games, not Premiership class, barely League One.

You don't go to matches do you?

Are you blind youngen, first goal was set up by a windass cross, Hughesy's goal was from a Windass flick and I think you will find Windass passed to Taylor for the 3rd..

get a good point at scunny and polish off swindon and bristol and memories of hereford will be bannished

Oh bugger... didnt realise we had two home games on the bounce against teams from the south west. Fook. Everyone get out you voodoo dolls of famers and start chanting some incantations... we need to break the curse of cider country (plus swindon)...

I am incredibly confident against scunny... and even the champions elect.... those other two games fill me of dread...

Are you blind youngen, first goal was set up by a windass cross, Hughesy's goal was from a Windass flick and I think you will find Windass passed to Taylor for the 3rd..

Not to mention the chip to Taylor that Fon Williams saved (closely followed by the 'bottlegate' incident). Or the numerous cushioned volley lay offs nearly always finding an Oldham man.

I'd have taken Windass off after an hour or so. But he kept on delivering well beyond that.