Donny have signed

Time to pull yer finger out Hughesy, yer goin nowhere at the mo,,,and if you wanna go at the end of the season, get yerself in the shop window, great player, time to show it again!

Yes Hughes ! come on you should of scored more than 15 by now ! If only you had service

We still want Hughes aswell as Brooker, that's always been the case. I think Hughes won't sign though. If he does he's missed out on some big games this last week or two and if he was to sign this week he'd also miss the FA cup game next week. If he was gonna sign you'd think he would have for the big games we've had.

We still want Hughes aswell as Brooker, that's always been the case. I think Hughes won't sign though. If he does he's missed out on some big games this last week or two and if he was to sign this week he'd also miss the FA cup game next week. If he was gonna sign you'd think he would have for the big games we've had.

I would have thought he would sign for the cash you are willing to throw at him.

Yes Hughes ! come on you should of scored more than 15 by now ! If only you had service

not sure i undastand the concept of your reply, believe me i am Hughesys biggest fan, but the last 3 outa 4 games hes got is head up his arse, the Taylor incedent showed this...i dont buy this goals scored crap, you dont have to score goals to play well, Windass;s home form proves this,

not sure i undastand the concept of your reply, believe me i am Hughesys biggest fan, but the last 3 outa 4 games hes got is head up his arse, the Taylor incedent showed this...i dont buy this goals scored crap, you dont have to score goals to play well, Windass;s home form proves this,

is that why everyone loves lewi, because he plays well when given the chance?

strikers are judged on goals, nothing else, windass needs to hit the net soon

especially if hughes goes

is that why everyone loves lewi, because he plays well when given the chance?

strikers are judged on goals, nothing else, windass needs to hit the net soon

especially if hughes goes

right so in your opinion its goals that count, thnk feck u aint our manager, none of em would play, are you sayin windass who was head n shoulders above everyone on the park vs county and hartlepool, was crap cos e didnt score....get real!

right so in your opinion its goals that count, thnk feck u aint our manager, none of em would play, are you sayin windass who was head n shoulders above everyone on the park vs county and hartlepool, was crap cos e didnt score....get real!

Thats absolute bo***cks! Strikers ARE judged on goals...you don't get anywhere if you don't score goals!! Hughesy is loved because he's propbably the best finisher we've ever had (or one of) and puts the ball in the back of the net. Fair enough, Lewi does play well and the Scunny at home game definatly helped him win over the fans but he isnt attracting interest from other clubs because he doesn't score...

Hughes and Taylor however ARE attracting because they are quality players that score plenty of goals...

you dont win games if you do not score goals.......FACT

all top strikers are judged on goals, not what they do outside the box

windass was great in the games you mentioned but is that why you have heard of him? because he has played well? or because he scored goals over the years (199)?

and just to be childish, thank feck you aint manager 0-0 or a defeat becuase goals dont matter, but hey we played well........get real! :grin:

Edited by palmer1

you dont win games if you do not score goals.......FACT

all top strikers are judged on goals, not what they do outside the box

windass was great in the games you mentioned but is that why you have heard of him? because he has played well? or because he scored goals over the years (199)?

and just to be childish, thank feck you aint manager 0-0 or a defeat becuase goals dont matter, but hey we played well........get real! :grin:

granted its a strikers job to score goals as it is a keepers to stop em...greg let 2 in last night, is he :censored:? no! without him it wudda been worse. Deano hasnt scored in 4, so in your opinion and mr B***locks in the earlier post, he shouldnt play on Saturday? imo if a forward holds the ball up and sets 3 goals up, 4 if tayls wudda scored that 1 late on...then hes done his and the teams job...scoring is a big factor but it aint the be all and all :angry: (dbl childish)

granted its a strikers job to score goals as it is a keepers to stop em...greg let 2 in last night, is he :censored:? no! without him it wudda been worse. Deano hasnt scored in 4, so in your opinion and mr B***locks in the earlier post, he shouldnt play on Saturday? imo if a forward holds the ball up and sets 3 goals up, 4 if tayls wudda scored that 1 late on...then hes done his and the teams job...scoring is a big factor but it aint the be all and all :angry: (dbl childish)

who said he shouldnt play? i said he needs to score soon, because if he doesnt all we have is another lewis, who can hold the ball up and pass (and looks good) but doesnt score goals.

goals win games , you can play brilliant and get relegated if you dont score enough goals fact

and if oldham want to get out of this division then goals are the be all and end all

and no gregs not :censored:, but he and the defence need to stop conceding as much as they are or we wont go up

good teams play badly and win due to the fact they score goals

and if my auntie was born with nuts she WUDDA been my uncle, but she wasnt taylor missed and greg was there. :wink:

who said he shouldnt play? i said he needs to score soon, because if he doesnt all we have is another lewis, who can hold the ball up and pass (and looks good) but doesnt score goals.

goals win games , you can play brilliant and get relegated if you dont score enough goals fact

and if oldham want to get out of this division then goals are the be all and end all

and no gregs not :censored:, but he and the defence need to stop conceding as much as they are or we wont go up

good teams play badly and win due to the fact they score goals

and if my auntie was born with nuts she WUDDA been my uncle, but she wasnt taylor missed and greg was there. :wink:

right ansa me this, strikers are judged solely on goals?, he needs to hit the net soon? both your statements....if we win our next 3 0r 4 games on the bounce in the same manner we beat county (no goals from Deano but he sets em all up) that would be 7 or 8 without a goal..would you drop him? :blink:

right ansa me this, strikers are judged solely on goals?, he needs to hit the net soon? both your statements....if we win our next 3 0r 4 games on the bounce in the same manner we beat county (no goals from Deano but he sets em all up) that would be 7 or 8 without a goal..would you drop him? :blink:

no i wouldnt, but if you read back i did say especially if we lose hughes because who is he going to set up?

none of our other strikers score enough for us

hughes = 15

lewis = 4 ? 3 in one game

davies= 0

byfield = 0

i may have missed some

I NEVER SAID I WOULD DROP HIM, I SAID HE NEEDS TO SCORE SOON!

no i wouldnt, but if you read back i did say especially if we lose hughes because who is he going to set up?

none of our other strikers score enough for us

hughes = 15

lewis = 4 ? 3 in one game

davies= 0

byfield = 0

i may have missed some

I NEVER SAID I WOULD DROP HIM, I SAID HE NEEDS TO SCORE SOON!

Hey stop shoutin dude! Byefield scored 1, dont matta tho, I think I may of won you over (u dont have to admit it) :grin: lets agree to disagree