Davies gone for medical at brighton

Doubt Brighton could get anywhere near his deal with Leeds.

But there could be a deal (similar to John Thompson leaving Latics) along the lines of:

(Figures pure guesses)

1. Leeds contract = £8k a week.

2. New club can afford to pay £3k a week tops.

3. Leeds say "we'll pay him a lump sum now equal to £5k a week from now until the end of his existing deal with us".

That way Leeds save £3k a week. New club gets the player they want. Player isn't out of pocket.

Why woud any player swop a promotion battle for a relegation battle.

it's simply not happening, have you seen any other players in the club shop bluearmy1989

But he isn't in a promotion battle, that's the point.......He wasn't even in the squad on Tuesday.

Any 1st team football has got to be better than sitting on the bench or the stand every week!!!

It is obvious that all is not well behind the scenes, so let him go!

I just hope we don't give him away as with the right manager/coach he has the potential to go much higher in the game!!!

Agree BUT he wouldn't be going to Brighton would he in that scenario. More likely to find himself back at BP as still on good terms with staff. As for joining Brighton it would be a MAJOR surprise simply based on position in table.

Which is why I made absolutely no reference to Brighton in my post.

But he isn't in a promotion battle, that's the point.......He wasn't even in the squad on Tuesday.

Any 1st team football has got to be better than sitting on the bench or the stand every week!!!

It is obvious that all is not well behind the scenes, so let him go!

I just hope we don't give him away as with the right manager/coach he has the potential to go much higher in the game!!!

Exactly.

Maybe he'd rather be involved in a relegation battle than not be involved in a promotion one.

Although there's no certainty it's Davies pushing for a move...

Brighton have signed Palace striker Calvin Andrew

“Donkey,” was the first part of the answer to the question I just asked. Then was told that he can hold the ball up but is, “literally worse than Wayne Andrews in front of goal.” Waynario has one goal to show for his Palace career. I think this gives us some idea of the ponds that Palace are currently fishing in.

Doncaster are interested in Kilkenny again. A number of clubs are after him. I suppose it all boils down to what he's after.

If Davies goes then get Kilkenny on loan till end of season with a view to a permanent deal...it would be a major boost to our auto/playoff chances.

I don't care about his past history with us, he is a quality player and we need him now!!!

We've been crying out for a dominant midfielder since the start of the season and for me, he is the man.

We want quality not quantity and if there was the slightest interest from other clubs, I would gladly sacrifice Maher and Whittaker!!

FFS people all im trin 2 say is what i saw !! wish i wouldnt have said anythin now he aint happy down here and he will probs go just thought u may have been interested in this

With the greatest respect you reported what you saw and added "im presuming we have agreed terms with brighton".

That key addition was without substance - it was pure conjecture on your part. All good fun for debate and the kind of thing that keeps this sort of forum alive.

We don't yet know if there is anything to it.

Edited by opinions4u

With the greatest respect you reported what you saw and added "im presuming we have agreed terms with brighton".

That key addition was without substance - it was pure conjecture on your part. All good fun for debate and the kind of thing that keeps this sort of forum alive.

We don't yet know if there is anything to it.

That's why he said ...PRESUMIMG!!!

The guy's only telling us what he saw...We can presume as we think fit.

Consider he didn't hit an empty net in 20 + attempts on Tuesday perhaps his sense of direction is so wayward he might end up in Doncaster or on the A74 as reported elsewhere.

If his satnav is affected by the same weird magnetic force that pulled all of his attempts to his left. I couldn't believe my eyes or his eyes - do you think he needs to go to Specsavers?

I was going to mention that Chaddy the Owl was more successful than Davies, but Chaddy mentioned it himself yesterday. Is the answer for Davies to play wearing Chaddy's head? :unsure: