Time to go I'm afraid

As much as I feel the football as been coached outta this side since the start of the season, all the bizarre substitutions that havent changed patterns of games where we've struggled, I still don't want Sheridan out now. His contract runs out at the end of the season along with Tommy's and dux I believe so judge them then I say.

It's a weird situation at present cos we're still in the play off spots but playing absolutely gash in the main. Yesterday was so lack lustre and boring save tha last 15 mins it's untrue. However folks and I've not done the maths to back this up, if we carry our last 10 games form and results through to the end of season we won't be in the play off's. Plus we'll be down to 4000 inside BP worryingly.

It's not to late to buck the trend...so here's hoping.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I feel the football as been coached outta this side since the start of the season, all the bizarre substitutions that havent changed patterns of games where we've struggled, I still don't want Sheridan out now. His contract runs out at the end of the season along with Tommy's and dux I believe so judge them then I say.

It's a weird situation at present cos we're still in the play off spots but playing absolutely gash in the main. Yesterday was so lack lustre and boring save tha last 15 mins it's untrue. However folks and I've not done the maths to back this up, if we carry our last 10 games form and results through to the end of season we won't be in the play off's. Plus we'll be down to 4000 inside BP worryingly.

It's not to late to buck the trend...so here's hoping.

Nope, he's contracted until the end of next season

Again another case of only your opinion counts...makes for a good message board....well done and in the words of Shez....What a muppet!

If you care to read I've contributed to several threads all around the same subject and managed to see both sides of the argument in a mature balanced way. rather than making one post and then when someone disagrees resorting to name calling.

You undermine your own minor contribution. For even more common sense read Harry's post, you might, just might, learn something

Just dont know who we can get to replace him??? There isnt one single name that you would think of as a definate replacement other than bringing back the messiah that is Joe Royle and dont think he would do it.

I forgot to pick up on this bit, but if you want rid of a manager who's managed 6th and 8th and is currently 6th, why would you have stuck with a manager who finished 7th, then 19th? Would you still have stuck with them finishing 14th in their 3rd season?

What if they made the play offs and then followed it with 10th then 16th?

Truth is you'd have got rid at year 2, then year 3. Then after the 10th and the 16th would have been someone else, but if by some remarkable decision you'd have kept them then 16th?

Do you actually think at all before posting this stuff?