Time to go I'm afraid

I have stuck up for Shez all year however his latest comments about fans who pay good money to watch that dross have finally done it for me. If he is happy with that then I am very dissapointed. It really gets my goat the tossers who get on here spouting that nobody should boo the team. If I pay my money I am entitled to voice my opinion, although I didnt boo today but would if I really felt the need.

Shez has taken us as far as he can and I would go as far to say that I think he has lost the dressing room. I think the players that we have now are better than the players we had 2 seasons ago however team spirit is at an all time low. You look at when we battered Forest on boxing day 2006 (and many other games that season) and the work ethic was unbeleivable. If a player lost the ball their were 2 trying to get it back.

Just dont know who we can get to replace him??? There isnt one single name that you would think of as a definate replacement other than bringing back the messiah that is Joe Royle and dont think he would do it.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh for goodness sake get a bloody grip! He's had a pop again at a few people, probably spouting :censored:e to him again near the bench. I like his passion. This is his team, what would a new manager do now at the end of January?

Yes there have been mistakes, I've got annoyed with his substitutions, but it's all subjective. So please keep some context.

Once and for all will all the Shez out brigade please either shut up or bugger off down the road to join the premier league plastic know :censored: all fans who think they are so bleedin special.

Rant over.

I have stuck up for Shez all year however his latest comments about fans who pay good money to watch that dross have finally done it for me. If he is happy with that then I am very dissapointed. It really gets my goat the tossers who get on here spouting that nobody should boo the team. If I pay my money I am entitled to voice my opinion, although I didnt boo today but would if I really felt the need.

Shez has taken us as far as he can and I would go as far to say that I think he has lost the dressing room. I think the players that we have now are better than the players we had 2 seasons ago however team spirit is at an all time low. You look at when we battered Forest on boxing day 2006 (and many other games that season) and the work ethic was unbeleivable. If a player lost the ball their were 2 trying to get it back.

Just dont know who we can get to replace him??? There isnt one single name that you would think of as a definate replacement other than bringing back the messiah that is Joe Royle and dont think he would do it.

good post, but you will/already be ripped to bits

Oh for goodness sake get a bloody grip! He's had a pop again at a few people, probably spouting :censored:e to him again near the bench. I like his passion. This is his team, what would a new manager do now at the end of January?

Yes there have been mistakes, I've got annoyed with his substitutions, but it's all subjective. So please keep some context.

Once and for all will all the Shez out brigade please either shut up or bugger off down the road to join the premier league plastic know :censored: all fans who think they are so bleedin special.

Rant over.

Same mistakes week in week out.............Same excuses. You must seriously be deranged or something if you think that was good today. If I have a :censored: week at work I get a bollocking why do they get away with that dross as footballers and guess what if me and my mates are dross over a 5-6 week period my gaffer would be looking for a new job.

Rant over.

His team what he can't motivate

Same mistakes week in week out.............Same excuses. You must seriously be deranged or something if you think that was good today. If I have a :censored: week at work I get a bollocking why do they get away with that dross as footballers and guess what if me and my mates are dross over a 5-6 week period my gaffer would be looking for a new job.

Who said it was good? it was poor today. Not enough movement, some poor passing, predictable runs all wrapped up with a slow tempo in the first hour. But getting rid of the Manager now would be a massive over re-action. Try and have some depth in your argument if you're going to make such outlandish comments.

Who said it was good? it was poor today. Not enough movement, some poor passing, predictable runs all wrapped up with a slow tempo in the first hour. But getting rid of the Manager now would be a massive over re-action. Try and have some depth in your argument if you're going to make such outlandish comments.

you are easily pleased my friend

1. How many fans was he referring to?

A:- One or two.

He's hardly slting masses of fans. Funny that loads of people backed him about telling someone to shut up when we were beating Stockport 3-1. Do you reckon it just might have been the same idiot he was referring to today?

2. So, who next.

Since TTA cam in we've had 3 managers and Shez has done far better than the other 2. Moore got decent funding and didn't get us where Shez has, and this is our 3rd consecutive season as contenders. Even Dowie underachieved imo with the resources he spent, and we all felt that the team folded in the last few games, resulting in us playing the 2nd play off game away at QPR.

So, get rid of Shez 'cos he's slated a couple of idiots, start the manager merry go round again. And tell the next guy that he's got to achieve more than 3 consecutive top 8 finishes with a bottom 8 budget or he's out, cos he's crap.

how much depth do you want....same :censored: for the past 2 and a half seasons....this season already looking like the previous 2...

first season in charge we had "the fans are different class" almost every week come what may....now we get the fans are a disgrace.....if hes been reading joe kinnears how to manage a football team book i think he needs to put it back down.

1. How many fans was he referring to?

A:- One or two.

He's hardly slting masses of fans. Funny that loads of people backed him about telling someone to shut up when we were beating Stockport 3-1. Do you reckon it just might have been the same idiot he was referring to today?

2. So, who next.

Since TTA cam in we've had 3 managers and Shez has done far better than the other 2. Moore got decent funding and didn't get us where Shez has, and this is our 3rd consecutive season as contenders. Even Dowie underachieved imo with the resources he spent, and we all felt that the team folded in the last few games, resulting in us playing the 2nd play off game away at QPR.

So, get rid of Shez 'cos he's slated a couple of idiots, start the manager merry go round again. And tell the next guy that he's got to achieve more than 3 consecutive top 8 finishes with a bottom 8 budget or he's out, cos he's crap.

It isnt so much the slating of fans its that he thinks that that was good enough. Like I said he has lost the dressing room IMO

His team what he can't motivate

2nd half was better than first. Maybe that was down to a half time chat?

Besides, if a player needs telling that he should be motivated, he should give up on football. FFS most people are motivated to do boring, drudge day to day jobs.

And did you say he couldn't motivate them after beating stockport or did the world turn upside down in 7 days?

how much depth do you want....same :censored: for the past 2 and a half seasons....this season already looking like the previous 2...

first season in charge we had "the fans are different class" almost every week come what may....now we get the fans are a disgrace.....if hes been reading joe kinnears how to manage a football team book i think he needs to put it back down.

:censored:

This will be my last post on here if this is the sort of utter nonsense that's going to continue.

"....same s... for the past 2 seasons...."

Ok, so how was the season prior to that? Or the one before that one? Or the one before that?

So, your defeinition of S... is a season where we made the play offs and one where we finished 8th. Compared to 10th, 19th and 15th? And then bar the money splashing C**** M**** years; 15, 14, 20, 13, 23, 18 14?

Some of the gutter moaning on here is so crass and blind to the facts it is beyond belief.

1st half was rubbish today. 2nd half was better. We didn't win though so lets all slash our wrists and sack the manager. Wah bloody Wah!

This message board is a complete waste of time. We'd get better informed opinions from the residents of bottom block.

I really don't think you can read, who said I was pleased? I'm pissed off but I'm also a realist. Like I said get a grip, or get the train to Victoria station, then a tram.

You are more likely to do that than me. In over 30 years of attending I have missed less than 10 home games (very stupidly I agree I wear the tattoo of the team badge on my upper arm) and live, sleep and breathe OAFC unfortunately........................ You really still sound easily pleased mate - I bet you clapped them off proudly after Cardiff mauled us 7 - 1.

This will be my last post on here if this is the sort of utter nonsense that's going to continue.

Ok, so how was the season prior to that? Or the one before that one? Or the one before that?

So, your defeinition of S... is a season where we made the play offs and one where we finished 8th. Compared to 10th, 19th and 15th? And then bar the money splashing C**** M**** years; 15, 14, 20, 13, 23, 18 14?

Some of the gutter moaning on here is so crass and blind to the facts it is beyond belief.

1st half was rubbish today. 2nd half was better. We didn't win though so lets all slash our wrists and sack the manager. Wah bloody Wah!

This message board is a complete waste of time. We'd get better informed opinions from the residents of bottom block.

Totally agree, it's begining to make me wonder this board. One last thing, he's accused of losing the dressing room but also slagged off for being too close - call me Shez etc.

Just how does that work?

season prior to shez i think we finished 11th,season before that relagation dog fight,...

now your missinterperating words,i didnt say a :censored: season...i said same :censored:.....totally different,meaning once again we get ourself into a very good league position,then fall away with pure rubbish performances losing or drawing against bottom or mediocre teams and winning the ones against the top teams...

no tactical awareness of how to change things when there not working,no plan b,something ronnie moore was always accused of...

same drivel churned out after defeats and same excuses and constantly being told that changes are afoot,but then picks the same team that was bereft of ideas enthusiasm and effort 7 days earlier..

moaning for the sake of moaning...no,i havent had a really good rant in years over a latics team or manager,but i honestly believe he has taken us pretty much as far as he can.

decent player(legend) good coach(youths) not very good manager or man manager....

ill still be here supporting latics long after he has gone,just like i have long before he came....doesnt mean i have to put up with the :censored: performances with the odd bright spark thrown in does it.

It isnt so much the slating of fans its that he thinks that that was good enough. Like I said he has lost the dressing room IMO

Same old same old off Mr Sheridan, i wouldnt go as far as saying he has lost the dressing room but its looking like last season all over again, actually its been looking like this for quiet some time, its just most people pretend that everythings ok when it isnt The fans have got a right to voice there opinion because its :censored:e as we all know, its just that they have got the bollox to voice there opinion when most latics fans are living in a dream world that we are actually gonna get promoted under sheridan

season prior to shez i think we finished 11th,season before that relagation dog fight,...

now your missinterperating words,i didnt say a :censored: season...i said same :censored:.....totally different,meaning once again we get ourself into a very good league position,then fall away with pure rubbish performances losing or drawing against bottom or mediocre teams and winning the ones against the top teams...

no tactical awareness of how to change things when there not working,no plan b,something ronnie moore was always accused of...

same drivel churned out after defeats and same excuses and constantly being told that changes are afoot,but then picks the same team that was bereft of ideas enthusiasm and effort 7 days earlier..

moaning for the sake of moaning...no,i havent had a really good rant in years over a latics team or manager,but i honestly believe he has taken us pretty much as far as he can.

decent player(legend) good coach(youths) not very good manager or man manager....

ill still be here supporting latics long after he has gone,just like i have long before he came....doesnt mean i have to put up with the :censored: performances with the odd bright spark thrown in does it.

You are bang on mate. Now we are looking at realsim. I dont dislike Shez and have been fending people off from slating him for ages. I only realised its over for him when he says it was good today because they tried to win it................ because that was gash and we will be there next year whoever is manager.......

Same old same old off Mr Sheridan, i wouldnt go as far as saying he has lost the dressing room but its looking like last season all over again, actually its been looking like this for quiet some time, its just most people pretend that everythings ok when it isnt The fans have got a right to voice there opinion because its :censored:e as we all know, its just that they have got the bollox to voice there opinion when most latics fans are living in a dream world that we are actually gonna get promoted under sheridan

Sorry, which Sheridan season is this starting to appear the same as? Last season? When we were in the top 6 after the first game of the season...and dropped down to the foot of the table, before rebuilding and almost nipping into the playoffs despite a horrendous injury list? Or the season before...when we started slowly, picked up a bit, drove on over the winter months and then fell away, but still made the playoffs?

Oh right, it's not like any Sheridan season before. But don't let that get in the way of your argument...same old same old I guess, although it isn't, is it?

Like I said earlier...people are making things up that Shez has said and making up previous season performances, getting themselves worked up over their fantasies and then spitting out a load of rubbish onto here.

Sorry, which Sheridan season is this starting to appear the same as? Last season? When we were in the top 6 after the first game of the season...and dropped down to the foot of the table, before rebuilding and almost nipping into the playoffs despite a horrendous injury list? Or the season before...when we started slowly, picked up a bit, drove on over the winter months and then fell away, but still made the playoffs?

Oh right, it's not like any Sheridan season before. But don't let that get in the way of your argument...same old same old I guess, although it isn't, is it?

Like I said earlier...people are making things up that Shez has said and making up previous season performances, getting themselves worked up over their fantasies and then spitting out a load of rubbish onto here.

Yeah yeah yeah......... like last season we did nothing, season before nothing and guess what this season nowt again............. You are obviously one of the people who thinks we are goo enough to go up. If If If........ IF MY AUNTY HAD BALLS SHE WOULD BE MY UNCLE

its quite clear that sheridan must go we all say the same thing after a poor result and it all boils down to the same tactical genious decisions which leads to piss poor results against poor league 1 teams, being an oldham fan must be worse than being a fan of cheltenham town for example at least they are expected to be crap