Time to go I'm afraid

Sorry, which Sheridan season is this starting to appear the same as? Last season? When we were in the top 6 after the first game of the season...and dropped down to the foot of the table, before rebuilding and almost nipping into the playoffs despite a horrendous injury list? Or the season before...when we started slowly, picked up a bit, drove on over the winter months and then fell away, but still made the playoffs?

Oh right, it's not like any Sheridan season before. But don't let that get in the way of your argument...same old same old I guess, although it isn't, is it?

Like I said earlier...people are making things up that Shez has said and making up previous season performances, getting themselves worked up over their fantasies and then spitting out a load of rubbish onto here.

your devotion and defending of the manager is honouable like i already said,but blindly being led up the garden path with recent performances,bar stockport,can only end one way.

i dont dislike him,i just dislike his style,his naivety,and most of all his constant moaning or saying he is going to do this and that and the other,then picking the same team,,you just cant do it.

in all his seasons we have had glimmers of hope that this year is our year,only to get to end of jan and performances dip yet again,forget points on the board,forget the position we start and finish at,its about the teams performance from a group of proffessional footballers that people are finally losing there patience with.

yes today the second half was a lot better than the first,but it couldnt of been much worse....if the fourth official had held his board up and said play an extra 45 mins we still wouldnt of scored....and he still wouldnt of changed things.

at the end of the season if we are sat here looking at next seasons fixtures for the championship,then ill go find a fork and eat humble pie and say i got it wrong,what do i know.

but unless he stops being a stubborn man and changes his formation and stops the problem area and gets someone in to sort it,i wont eat it.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah yeah yeah......... like last season we did nothing, season before nothing and guess what this season nowt again............. You are obviously one of the people who thinks we are goo enough to go up. If If If........ IF MY AUNTY HAD BALLS SHE WOULD BE MY UNCLE

Where did I say 'if'?

Yet again, people reading/hearing what they want and then going off about it...

Sorry, which Sheridan season is this starting to appear the same as? Last season? When we were in the top 6 after the first game of the season...and dropped down to the foot of the table, before rebuilding and almost nipping into the playoffs despite a horrendous injury list? Or the season before...when we started slowly, picked up a bit, drove on over the winter months and then fell away, but still made the playoffs?

Oh right, it's not like any Sheridan season before. But don't let that get in the way of your argument...same old same old I guess, although it isn't, is it?

Like I said earlier...people are making things up that Shez has said and making up previous season performances, getting themselves worked up over their fantasies and then spitting out a load of rubbish onto here.

The season were we cant beat the lesser teams - that season! oh yeh its this one again isnt it!! im not saying we defo arnt gonna get promoted but come on!! its inept bull:censored: against the lesser sides AGAIN we are going no were under mr sheridan

Where did I say 'if'?

Yet again, people reading/hearing what they want and then going off about it...

Based along the lines of injury lists and all that garp................... its excuses and more excuses. Mate I am as frustrated and gutted as anybody on this board so believe me it aint a personal attack........... He has had his day and I only realised it tonight when he said he was happy coz most of us fans aint. Why did he ever sign Stephens and Lee when he has no intention of playing them. I was Davies' biggest critic but why did he not try him recently when we have been gash (apart from Stockport) also what about Lewi and Stam after recent performances in attack and defence they must be wondering where they get a game.

no tactical awareness of how to change things when there not working,no plan b,something ronnie moore was always accused of...

Apart from the fact that we have come from behind so many mores times this season than i can remember (that must have been using plan c, d or e as he doesnt have a B ), the only thing I can remember Ronnie Moore being accused of was being a tw*t.

Edited by dave_ragg1984

Oh for goodness sake get a bloody grip! He's had a pop again at a few people, probably spouting :censored:e to him again near the bench. I like his passion. This is his team, what would a new manager do now at the end of January?

Yes there have been mistakes, I've got annoyed with his substitutions, but it's all subjective. So please keep some context.

Once and for all will all the Shez out brigade please either shut up or bugger off down the road to join the premier league plastic know :censored: all fans who think they are so bleedin special.

Rant over.

Sorry Shez has lost the plot - must have - no one could have been happy with the overall perfomance today and for him to say he was impressed with the effort then if that was effort we have not got much to look forward too!

He say's the fans must have been watching another game - he must be watching it with rose coloured glasses - no matter how passionate I am about the team, today was dire and not worth getting cold for. Shez needs to sit in the crowd with the fans and watch the match from a different angle.

He also seems to only give it out to some of the younger players a bit like a bully - altho today he did gave it to Hughesey but he gave it straight back with not an ounce of respect - what does that say? has he got control of the players or not because if a member of my staff spoke to me in the way Hughsey spoke to Shez he would have been subbed immediately - you cannot have your staff speaking to you in that manner no matter who they are.....

So give everyone a break - dont tell them to go down the road because many will be soon and then were would we be - even less fans and another prolem for the owners.....you ahve to accept everyone is entitled to the view and their opinion and this message board is exactly what that is for.

My rant now over!

Edited by sheridans_world

Nah, :censored: it. Shoot him and the managerial team now. And chop the left arm off all the players as a warning, that'll learn them.

This place is following the usual Message Board routine. Starts off good, then the majority of people come on with their :censored: wit opinions and anyone sane clocks off until another website opens, where like minded people can talk in peace without going ape:censored: over a manager saying the effort was good.

Sorry Shez has lost the plot - must have - no one could have been happy with the overall perfomance today and for him to say he was impressed with the effort then if that was effort we have not got much to look forward too!

He say's the fans must have been watching another game - he must be watching it with rose coloured glasses - no matter how passionate I am about the team, today was dire and not worth getting cold for. Shez needs to sit in the crowd with the fans and watch the match from a different angle.

He also seems to only give it out to some of the younger players a bit like a bully - altho today he did gave it to Hughesey but he gave it straight back with not an ounce of respect - what does that say? has he got control of the players or not because if a member of my staff spoke to me in the way Hughsey spoke to Shez he would have been subbed immediately - you cannot have your staff speaking to you in that manner no matter who they are.....

So give everyone a break - dont tell them to go down the road because many will be soon and then were would we be - even less fans and another prolem for the owners.....you ahve to accept everyone is entitled to the view and their opinion and this message board is exactly what that is for.

My rant now over!

Once again, nothing new said here. Lots of people were satisfied with the effort, some of us understand the difference between effort and quality. If effort won titles we'd have 11 Paul Warnes on the teamsheet. As I said earlier in the thread it was some very average play that was the problem, i.e. inconsistency. I think Shez has mentioned that once or twice before.

So your only other bright idea is for him to sit in the stands, listen to the arseholes and then his opinion may change? Oh and you think, or it seems (really convincing words for the basis of a dismissal) that he has lost the dressing room and bullies the kids? I'd love you and your half witted mates on here to be witnesses at an employment tribunal.

Corney is a busineesman, leave the hiring and firing to him. Meanwhile I think it's the number 24 bus from Royton to Manchester for you, If the driver goes down a passionless route and you're not happy with his performance then get him booted off in Failsworth before he's completed his journey. I hope the irony of the analagy isn't too much for you.

Yesterday, Hereford, Scunthorpe............ what do you want pictures

YES! paint the picture please. Where exactly is your actual evidence that he has lost the dressing room? Details please.

Apart from a problem with Davies - and you'd struggle to defend that bloke - where is it? As I''ve said he gets slagged off for being too close to the players is that evidence? Players have regularly celebrated goals and wins with him. His CV in the game and commitment to Oldham speaks for itself, the youngsters like him. The only thing that you can accuse him of is not being articulate, says it as it is in his manc accent.

So put up or shut up!

YES! paint the picture please. Where exactly is your actual evidence that he has lost the dressing room? Details please.

Apart from a problem with Davies - and you'd struggle to defend that bloke - where is it? As I''ve said he gets slagged off for being too close to the players is that evidence? Players have regularly celebrated goals and wins with him. His CV in the game and commitment to Oldham speaks for itself, the youngsters like him. The only thing that you can accuse him of is not being articulate, says it as it is in his manc accent.

So put up or shut up!

Better still evidence that the yougsters like him??? Evidence of losing the dressing room....... our 2 best players squaring up on Tuesday, Hughes effing and jeffing at him yesterday and yes the Davies thing was a very messy business.

Maybe thats a symptom of players frustrated at the overall performance being animated and showing passion, though admittedly not in the right helpful manner on the night.

TBH even at the low levels of football I have played at there have been times when frustration has boiled over on the pitch with your own team mates - particularly in teams that have an expectation of winning and not accepting mediocrity from themselves or team-mates who it is known can perform better.

Has Tony Pullis lost the Stoke dressing room?

Maybe thats a symptom of players frustrated at the overall performance being animated and showing passion, though admittedly not in the right helpful manner on the night.

TBH even at the low levels of football I have played at there have been times when frustration has boiled over on the pitch with your own team mates - particularly in teams that have an expectation of winning and not accepting mediocrity from themselves or team-mates who it is known can perform better.

Has Tony Pullis lost the Stoke dressing room?

To make it clear I am referring to the "handbags" on Tuesday, I wasn't close enough to see/hear the supposed Hughes/Shez discussion ;-) yesterday

Once again, nothing new said here. Lots of people were satisfied with the effort, some of us understand the difference between effort and quality. If effort won titles we'd have 11 Paul Warnes on the teamsheet. As I said earlier in the thread it was some very average play that was the problem, i.e. inconsistency. I think Shez has mentioned that once or twice before.

So your only other bright idea is for him to sit in the stands, listen to the arseholes and then his opinion may change? Oh and you think, or it seems (really convincing words for the basis of a dismissal) that he has lost the dressing room and bullies the kids? I'd love you and your half witted mates on here to be witnesses at an employment tribunal.

Corney is a busineesman, leave the hiring and firing to him. Meanwhile I think it's the number 24 bus from Royton to Manchester for you, If the driver goes down a passionless route and you're not happy with his performance then get him booted off in Failsworth before he's completed his journey. I hope the irony of the analagy isn't too much for you.

Again another case of only your opinion counts...makes for a good message board....well done and in the words of Shez....What a muppet!

Edited by bluesue

Is this cliché bingo?

Pays me money - check

Lost the dressing room - check

Taken as far as he can - check

I only need tactically naive and I would have a line.

Excellent BT, funniest thing I seen on here in a long time :lol:

Oh you should have said

I only need tactically naive & rose tinted specs and I would have a line

Edited by StipeTripe

:censored:

This will be my last post on here if this is the sort of utter nonsense that's going to continue.

"....same s... for the past 2 seasons...."

Ok, so how was the season prior to that? Or the one before that one? Or the one before that?

So, your defeinition of S... is a season where we made the play offs and one where we finished 8th. Compared to 10th, 19th and 15th? And then bar the money splashing C**** M**** years; 15, 14, 20, 13, 23, 18 14?

Some of the gutter moaning on here is so crass and blind to the facts it is beyond belief.

1st half was rubbish today. 2nd half was better. We didn't win though so lets all slash our wrists and sack the manager. Wah bloody Wah!

This message board is a complete waste of time. We'd get better informed opinions from the residents of bottom block.

Utterly and totally spot on Real.

:censored:

This will be my last post on here if this is the sort of utter nonsense that's going to continue.

"....same s... for the past 2 seasons...."

Ok, so how was the season prior to that? Or the one before that one? Or the one before that?

So, your defeinition of S... is a season where we made the play offs and one where we finished 8th. Compared to 10th, 19th and 15th? And then bar the money splashing C**** M**** years; 15, 14, 20, 13, 23, 18 14?

Some of the gutter moaning on here is so crass and blind to the facts it is beyond belief.

1st half was rubbish today. 2nd half was better. We didn't win though so lets all slash our wrists and sack the manager. Wah bloody Wah!

This message board is a complete waste of time. We'd get better informed opinions from the residents of bottom block.

Great post real :chubb: :chubb: :chubb:

Don't worry the same half dozen moaners will get bored after we win Tuesday