Snow Days!

Rocky_Latic

1 1/2 hours walk to work ..... then they decide to give a free holiday (snow day) to all those who couldn't be arse to make the effort to get into work :angry:

Same here, drove to work from Royton to Sale on Monday morning.

Phone call to the Office from someone who lives 400 yards from me in Royton, cant make it snowed in, so takes a snow day (not a holiday).

Nobody says a word, even though they know I drove past his house to get in. :mad::rant.sml:

Same here, drove to work from Royton to Sale on Monday morning.

Phone call to the Office from someone who lives 400 yards from me in Royton, cant make it snowed in, so takes a snow day (not a holiday).

Nobody says a word, even though they know I drove past his house to get in. :mad::rant.sml:

Came in on Monday but was sent home after a few cars skidded in the car park and a one person slipped on the path on the way in.

Still doesn't explain why all the managers in their 4x4's didn't get in though. In particular, one who lives not very far from myself. Jokers, absolute jokers.