tonights footy

Can't work out what would suit us more...Stockport win or MK win (obviously a draw is the preferred result). Quite want the top six to pull away from the chasing pack...but not sure if that would be good at the expense of falling further from second...

Can't work out what would suit us more...Stockport win or MK win (obviously a draw is the preferred result). Quite want the top six to pull away from the chasing pack...but not sure if that would be good at the expense of falling further from second...

You would imagine stockport after having to sell off players now will fall away into mid table. I think Hudds result is of more importance as I see them as far more of a threat in the last 3rd of the season. We ain't catching MK Dons I don't think, and barring a titanic style crash its Leicesters to lose so they are now out of sight.

That's true. They didn't score in the final 30 minutes and conceded. Obviously the bubble has burst and it's the perfect time to get at 'em! :comeon:

Who cares, they are already up or will be in March lol.

Naturally we will win & disappoint against some tripe.