Next Season

I don't see how making decisions whereby someone who has supported the club home and away (to a greater or lesser extent) for 36 years feels like they've been taken for granted for too long and therefore not want to attend an important Home match as being in anyone's best intetrest.

Is it me? Or did that read like a certain other member's post? :help:

When you put it like that I'd agree with you. However I don't understand why you feel taken for granted.

i reckon a vote would go in favour of the rocky, this time. that family bit in the small bit is a good idea, no swearin, no beer, no standing.

With all the swearin, beer and standing 6 feet away....

i can't see the club selling the land behind the ground in the next 2 years with finical market at the moment, so i can't see the new stand being built this side of 2012.......you could even put tyhe paddack seat back in the lookers for the away fans..................

So it begs the question, why was it demolished in the first place.

i dont see why the away fans cant go in the chaddy. surely this season has made everyone realise the legend of the chaddy is dead, and the rocky is the way forward.

We all thaught that would be the case at the start of the season but........

I for one will be moving from my current seat,back row of I block to a different seat,as far away as possible for the next couple of home games.

This has nothing to do with Josh banging his drum in my ear to be honest it dosen't bother me.

1.What does bother me is the 12/13 year old little :censored:s giving it the big ' I AM' to 35 away supporters,and us, lets say more wiser fans knowing that if anything did kick off there would only be a few of us left in the block with all the muppets fleeing to Broadway in about 5 seconds.

2.Getting a beer a h-t dosen't happen very often unless you want to miss the last 10 mins of the first half.

If you are lucky enough to get a dodgy bottle off gnats piss the sell by dates have all been scratched off..

When we play L**ds i will be in the Chaddy and i may never come back,

RRE the future.?????? My Arse :rant.sml:

Come and join us in the Chaddy mate, it's like a breath of fresh air. Plus I can take my boys in there without fear of being subjected to the ridiculous charade of the knobs who aren't even watching the match, giving it the lemon.

With all the swearin, beer and standing 6 feet away....

yep. and you can even point at tut at half time, make some jokes about zoos and stuff.

when i thought about it though, its a :censored: idea as we wouldnt sell 1600, so would miss out financially on big days. could put away families in there maybe, sat down cheering and polite clapping shouldnt set the natives off, if it does just bring the netting back.

I can understand anyone being pissed off about the club IF they were making a profit. Until then its about priorities and number one priority is to make sure we have a club. I think TTA do have a plan but it means re-developing the ground. Unfortunately that isn't possible right now so they need to make sure we get through the recession in the mean time.

Guest sheridans_world

So even though we dont fill the current stands and chances are, wont even fill them for the Leeds game, we should get more seats?

That makes sense!

Just because Leeds are going to fill the away end doesnt mean we'd fill the home end.

Jeesh, build a temporary stand for two/three occasions in a season, that makes sound business sense!

So it begs the question, why was it demolished in the first place.

It was demolished to save money and to say that the redevelopment has started so the club would not have to re apply for planning permision again as this permission only lasts for so long and then you have to re apply its going to be another blackpool.