Mersey derby

It came back on just before they scored here.

One of the worst games I've ever seen!

..just as all the other Everton players jumped on the scorer (didn't see much more of the match) ..... the look on my Liverpool supporting house mates face :disappointed:

Still he's got sat at the Walkers bowl to look forward to.

It did here as well. Just as well or there'd be a lot of pubs needing to replace their big screens. Good of the PA woman at Goodison to break the tension in ET by making random announcements about the contraflow in the Wallasey tunnel,though.

One of the worst games I've ever seen!

Highly regarded ex-fake-internationalist Tony Cascerino (sp) got it right for once when he said how rubbish it had been and would most likely continue going into extra time. Then, "Join us in a few minutes for what promises to something truely special," or similar...

It did here as well. Just as well or there'd be a lot of pubs needing to replace their big screens. Good of the PA woman at Goodison to break the tension in ET by making random announcements about the contraflow in the Wallasey tunnel,though.

Awww, that is soooo annoying... was laughing my head off for ages about the image of all the muppets in the pubs of liverpool, getting V annoyed at the adverts... then it comes back and the split look of elation and despair at watching everton celebrate.... then just a riot...

Was still funny though. They also utterly sodded it up when they went to the news after.

Yet again ITV demonstrate what a quality sports broadcaster they are.

ITV are a complete joke, the FA should be ashamed of themselves. It's all about the money though innit - ITV&Setanta a match made in hell.

On a very bright note though I found the 8-1 that Stan James was offering on it being a 0-0 borefest much to my taste. £160, get in!

ITV are a complete joke, the FA should be ashamed of themselves. It's all about the money though innit - ITV&Setanta a match made in hell.

On a very bright note though I found the 8-1 that Stan James was offering on it being a 0-0 borefest much to my taste. £160, get in!

It's a shambles which English Football should be ashamed of. The commentators are useless, biased beyond words and the production/editing is just shambolic.

If the FA had even an ounce of gut they'd give them the money back and go running back to the BBC. I never thought I'd miss Lawro's retardation, but next to ITV he's a 'kin genius!