Leyton Orient train travel...hurry

Anyone planning on attending Leyton Orient match on March 28th. If you know of anyone or indeed yourself have collected the sun 2 for 1 rail ticket tokens there's a good deal to be had here.

Just purchased 3 Adults and 1 junior for the 10.15 from Piccadilly and the 18.40 back for £47.00 total.

If you want to risk it without having the tokens to hand here are the code numbers on the first 4 tokens SUN, 24U, GR8, SVR

The web site required for booking is www.thesun.co.uk/2for1railoffer

Good luck

Out of interest is anyone interested in this post? anyone else actually got the sun tokens?

Had just booked our 4 tickets direct with Virgin literally about 2 mins before I saw your post Lags, though I think Wilson tried the Sun link but no availability or so I believe. Ended up paying £19 return cos the tickets for the 10.15 had gone up to £30 return. Still, £19 return to London is not bad. Certainly better than the £150 odd quid my company have just paid for me to go down on a Wednesday in a couple of weeks.

Had just booked our 4 tickets direct with Virgin literally about 2 mins before I saw your post Lags, though I think Wilson tried the Sun link but no availability or so I believe. Ended up paying £19 return cos the tickets for the 10.15 had gone up to £30 return. Still, £19 return to London is not bad. Certainly better than the £150 odd quid my company have just paid for me to go down on a Wednesday in a couple of weeks.

Nothing like a bit of teamwork Dan.

And Rummy your sorted 25squid including tube tickets :chubb:

Yes Lee....I have purchased one spare to which you have first claim £11.75 is your share. Just add this onto the MK Dons ticket you owe me for yet. Anyone wouldn't believe there was a credit crunch on!!

Lags, that's brilliant cheers pal! Just booked for Orient, £30 return between 2 of us! Bargain!!

Glad to see the gang will all be there ... the OASIS :oasissign1:

crew have something special planned for you before the game in the Coach and Horses, all you need are black curly wigs :wink:

I've got one,a tribute to Lionel???

Glad to see the gang will all be there ... the OASIS :oasissign1: crew have something special planned for you before the game in the Coach and Horses, all you need are black curly wigs :wink:

If Carol Thatcher sees you, she could mistake you for.........................................

Scousers! :peepwall: