Well done to everyone...

Couldnt go due to shortage of £££££££ but watched on TV........... all of those who went you were superb could hear you all backing the lads. Ref was disgusting. Somebody needs to take action. Taylor was an absolute stone wall penalty................... Thought we deserved all 3 especially as fatty filled the goal all second half and did great. KTF :grin:

Couldnt go due to shortage of £££££££ but watched on TV........... all of those who went you were superb could hear you all backing the lads. Ref was disgusting. Somebody needs to take action. Taylor was an absolute stone wall penalty................... Thought we deserved all 3 especially as fatty filled the goal all second half and did great. KTF :grin:

They were indeed fantastic. Could hear them all game.

However I feel sick to my stomach that one person clearly wasn't singing... D_S was seen clear as day standing with his mouth firmly closed whilst many around were screaming their hearts out.

Oh, the shame.

However I feel sick to my stomach that one person clearly wasn't singing... D_S was seen clear as day standing with his mouth firmly closed whilst many around were screaming their hearts out.

Oh, the shame.

Blimey, I don't know what your agenda is, picking on me. I seem to be an easy target. I know I shouldn't rise to it, but you are so wide of the mark, I feel I must.

If ever there was a character assassination, based on one glimpse on a TV screen, that was it! Everyone who was near me at the match knows I sang myself hoarse today. The Latics supporters sang their hearts out and were a credit to the Club. I was proud to be one of them and I played my part fully.

You shouldn't jump to the wrong conclusion from a glimpse on your TV screen. I can take a joke as well as anybody, but this isn't remotely funny.

Oh, the shame.

Good lad DS............. we all go to bed happy tonight coz the lads done good. A nil nil draw where they worked as a unit feels 3 million percent better than a nil nil draw when they cant be arsed and we really deserved 3 points.

Excellent performance from the 12th man today my voice has almost gone my brothers has gone. We do make a difference we aint going to turn players into world beaters by shouting abit louder but it might get that extra 5% out of them that can make the difference and I think we did that today.

The players appreciate it you could certainly tell that by Gregans reaction today at the end he came over and applauded the fans and knew the part that we played in winning the point today.

Its just a shame that it requires us to have our backs to the wall we seem to relax and stick our chests out and go for it when we are in that position we seeem to buckle under the pressure when we are expected to win.

Edited by GlossopLatic

Oh, the shame.

In spite of the above post not including any emoticons, Ackey intended it as a joke and has apologised to me by PM.

I consider the matter closed, so it would be best if nobody comments further.

how good did we sound when that song came on just before the game and EVERY LATIC fan in the ground sung right on que with the song. maybe thats could be done at BP....

sorry no it carnt too many negatives about that.

anyway i think this was the song.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD3ovfZXO5Q

Instead Of Hey Jude Its OLDHAM.

Sounded Awsome Yesterday

how good did we sound when that song came on just before the game and EVERY LATIC fan in the ground sung right on que with the song. maybe thats could be done at BP....

sorry no it carnt too many negatives about that.

anyway i think this was the song.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD3ovfZXO5Q

Instead Of Hey Jude Its OLDHAM.

Sounded Awsome Yesterday

Good shout Lee. It was spontaneously brilliant! We've sung along to it on pub juke boxes - oafc_ok usually puts it on. I think even Franny might like it. B)

i know it wont please every one because its not original or our very own but i think its far to late to have one thats original and our own.

we can start it at next home game and i really do think that it would look so good everyone with the scarfs against leeds singing this song,

NA NA NA NA NA NA NA OLDHAM !!

i know it wont please every one because its not original or our very own but i think its far to late to have one thats original and our own.

we can start it at next home game and i really do think that it would look so good everyone with the scarfs against leeds singing this song,

I agree.

So have we found our song then? Time will tell I suppose but it would be good to have one that captures the imagination and one that all the fans can join in with :wink: Even the main stand oldies can wave their pension books to this one (with apologies to DS naturally :grin: )

So have we found our song then? Time will tell I suppose but it would be good to have one that captures the imagination and one that all the fans can join in with :wink: Even the main stand oldies can wave their pension books to this one (with apologies to DS naturally :grin: )

I thought everybody knew Diego sits in the Chaddy? :unsure:

Yes I think We Have Finally Found The Right Song .

Much, much better than some of the comical/painful suggestions on the 'Anthem' thread. Things like this are meant to be stumbled across, so if it happens it happens, but to try and force a song would be cringeworthy.

The atmosphere was great, and I was extremely proud of the atmosphere we created. I also got a text asking if I had a brown coat on, which I did, as someone I hadn't seen for years texted me to say that they saw me on tv :D

i sung myself horse!!!!

i think it helps when you go down to 10-men & are playing 14! seige mentality & all that. Was great to be there though, a mad game & one to tell the grandkids you were there!!!!