Taylor booking.......

Can yellow cards be taken away after a appeal or is that only valid for red cards?

You can't appeal a yellow card.

It would have happened sooner or later so better now and get it over with.

Hughes and Hazell are next walking a tightrope. Both one card away from 2 games ban which, if picked up in next couple of games could mean they miss the Milwall and Leeds matches !!!!

What date in March is the slate wiped clean, in regards to previous bookings?

The suspension system for yellow cards works like this:

5 yellow cards on or before February 28th - One match suspension

10 yellow cards on or before April 12th - Two match suspension

15 yellow cards at any time in the season - Three match suspension

I wonder if Taylor will receive a personal apology from the linesman and/or the ref for the error, like Lampard did for his unjust red card. :unsure:

I suppose whether he does or not will be a reflection on the officials as opposed to Lampard, Taylor or any differences of life between League 1 and the Premiership. :wink:

To me the worst thing about the whole incident is that due to the ref/lino's incompetence we were possibly deprived of 2 more points,and we loose a player for the next couple of games who should not be suspended.

Edited by lincoln_latic

Yes, it's called cheating.

I despise it BUT it is now very much part of the game and EVERYONE is doing it - why on earth shouldn't we?

The rarely wrong Chron quotes Shez:

“I have come to the conclusion that some of my players aren’t mentally strong enough.

Sounds like we need to get a sports psychologist in quickly!

Then Shez says "You need to be winners, you need to be nasty on the pitch, and even cheat a little bit to get to where you want to go. And that is what good players do.”

Shez is also taking up the sports psychologist suggestion.

Yes, it's called cheating.

No it's called embellishing.

Taylor WAS fouled but he exaggerated it to make sure the Ref was aware of it. Ronaldo does the same, and my view is that Ref's see the embellishing and then become undecided as to whether they are being conned. Much better in my view not to do embellish and go down as "naturally" as possible and you would get your just desserts more often