Alrite Chaps

How are we all up in rainy oldham??

Just thought I would pop in say ello ask how your teams going now you have the most popular strike force in the country (at least you have a strike force more than we have) also how the new stand is is going etc etc etc.

Hope all is well.

I hear you all scrambling to ask how us trannys are doing so here is a quick break down.

We are magic at home but terrible away however did pick up our first away win since october on tuesday night and are hopefull of another 3 this weekend.

Apart from Orient we have been pretty decent at home of late but we have no strike force with Greenacre and Curran both out however Ian Moore has stepped up to the plate well.

RM - well we have all said he has no plan B but hes on about plan J by now and we aint miles away from a play off spot so fair play to him.

OOOO and it looks like Birkenhead is still as poor as ever as our attendances have falled through their own arses, we nearly have less than you lot :grin:

Apart from Orient we have been pretty decent at home of late but we have no strike force with Greenacre and Curran both out however Ian Moore has stepped up to the plate well.

Ian Moooooooooore Ian Moooooooooooooooooooooooore

The chant you are looking for is

Ian Moore Moore Moore

+ if you have a chance check out his goal against Carlilse it was sublime.

Just thought I would pop in say ello ask how your teams going now you have the most popular strike force in the country (at least you have a strike force more than we have) also how the new stand is is going etc etc etc.

Hope all is well.

I hear you all scrambling to ask how us trannys are doing so here is a quick break down.

We are magic at home but terrible away however did pick up our first away win since october on tuesday night and are hopefull of another 3 this weekend.

RM - well we have all said he has no plan B but hes on about plan J by now and we aint miles away from a play off spot so fair play to him.

OOOO and it looks like Birkenhead is still as poor as ever as our attendances have falled through their own arses, we nearly have less than you lot :grin:

Are we are bothered why? You will drop off as you do every season

Guest sheridans_world
Jesus could you imagine how much :censored: a non mod would get for posting that?

I assume you wasnt at Prenton Park to hear this sung by latics fans earlier in the season then?

I assume you wasnt at Prenton Park to hear this sung by latics fans earlier in the season then?

I assume you wasnt in the Grey Mare to hear this sung by (about 20) Latics fans for the home game last season, to the bindippers in the pub.

:wink:

Edited by Rocky_Latic

Hope all is well.

good evening carling...

i myself never doubted mr moores ability...said it on many occasions father time is football managers worst enemy..

ronnie moore has a good eye on a good player and an obvious ability to attract them to his team...

given time ..he would of taken us up ..HERE COMES THE FLAK but there you go... in my opinion all this hoof and plan b is bollox ..he is alway's there or there about's whatever team he manages...

best wishes to yourself ronnie and your fans

take care and god bless ...night night

Nail on the head...

Right this Bitching stops RIGHT NOW !!!!!

Si has posted what a number of members have posted before and you will also find that at least he made the words less visable then the members did in their orginal posts !

That song was on here for days after we played Tranmere and a number of people had their post edited to relect very simliar to what Si has posted today !

If anyone has a problem or is unhappy about what is posted, you report it like a number of members already do !

This is a MB for fans to respect each other and not bitch and snipe at people all the time.

Si has posted what a number of members have posted before and you will also find that at least he made the words less visable then the members did in their orginal posts !

That song was on here for days after we played Tranmere and a number of people had their post edited to relect very simliar to what Si has posted today !

If anyone has a problem or is unhappy about what is posted, you report it like a number of members already do !

This is a MB for fans to respect each other and not bitch and snipe at people all the time.

PM sent. Let's get it right!

total respect..peace and love peace and love..it's the only way foreward...