Hughes and "Shez".

Hughes never looked interest, too busy thinking about his huge signing on fee in the summer at Doncaster.

Shez, close the door on your way out.

I'm trying to bite my lip here, but.................................you useless bunch of :censored: cowards, I fork out pound after pound watching you play :censored: all over the country and you don't have the decency to put any pissing effort in!!!!

TTA, do us all a favour - sack that prick and get someone in who can motivate a side.

Hughes never looked interest, too busy thinking about his huge signing on fee in the summer at Doncaster.

I'm trying to bite my lip here, but.................................you useless bunch of :censored: cowards, I fork out pound after pound watching you play :censored: all over the country and you don't have the decency to put any pissing effort in!!!!

TTA, do us all a favour - sack that prick and get someone in who can motivate a side.

10 years loyal service and it's 'sack the prick'

Think that's a bit strong myself. Can't say I'm too impressed tonight but he deserves better than that!

looks like windass was signed on a promise that he will be in the side every week too.

thats the problem....none of them even looked interested tonight.......since december hughes & taylors form has dipped

as they both probably thought they where going to get a big pay day in the january window

i dont mind seeing us lose but where was the effort interest & enthusiasm

Think that's a bit strong myself. Can't say I'm too impressed tonight but he deserves better than that!

Paul Rickers gave us years of service.

He was still a :censored:e footballer.

Pisses me off about Sheridan no matter how well you've played in recent games your dropped for what seems like one of his "favourites".

Paul Rickers gave us years of service.

He was still a :censored:e footballer.

Pisses me off about Sheridan no matter how well you've played in recent games your dropped for what seems like one of his "favourites".

Agreed

I dont think there is any way he can justify dropping our only player who can take a half decent set piece free kick or corner for whittaker

What has Maher done to warrant dropping

lets not get blinded by the 10 year service thing eh...

shez the player..legend...fantastic player,even when his legs had gone he still produced quality on the pitch...

youth coach...again did wonders,was respected by the younger players and had a decent record as coach...

manager....flatters to decieve,too close to players lacks conviction....

Agreed

I dont think there is any way he can justify dropping our only player who can take a half decent set piece free kick or corner for whittaker

What has Maher done to warrant dropping

Got a man of the match performance and 3 assists in the past 2 games.

Obviously that isnt good enough.

Loyal Service?, He's ****** useless as a manager!

I think he wanted to be a ******* social worker not a professional football manager,

Working with the elderly, rehabilitating criminals back into society and dealing with dysfunctional people, He has it all in our squad.

I’ve never known such a bunch of misfits and has beens at one club!

We haven’t got a team mentality on the pitch just a ****** NHS waiting list for those needing Therapists!

Its getting that bad Fraser eagle are stopping doing the team coach next year and bloody ring and ride are taking over!

Sheridan take the hint **** off you Frank Gallagher Wannabe!

Edited by pdw76
language

lets not get blinded by the 10 year service thing eh...

shez the player..legend...fantastic player,even when his legs had gone he still produced quality on the pitch...

youth coach...again did wonders,was respected by the younger players and had a decent record as coach...

manager....flatters to decieve,too close to players lacks conviction....

I'm not disaagreeing with what you have put Ed, just think he deserves better than to be slagged off like that.

Shez was the one who came out of retirement a few years ago with his dodgy knee etc. Has given a hell of a lot more to this club over the years. It's not like he shafted us with a move to Motherwell losing out on hundreds of thousands of pounds.

Sack him if we must but I don't think he warrants the abuse.

I've got to agree with Macca..you might not like Shez as a manager, might not want him at the club and may think he's completely clueless, which is a fair enough opinion to have (although not one I'd agree with) but some of the personal abuse being aimed at him is over the top

I'm not disaagreeing with what you have put Ed, just think he deserves better than to be slagged off like that.

Shez was the one who came out of retirement a few years ago with his dodgy knee etc. Has given a hell of a lot more to this club over the years. It's not like he shafted us with a move to Motherwell losing out on hundreds of thousands of pounds.

Tomorrow works...

yes you are right,he doesnt deserve the personal abuse..

but the paying public dont deserve to be taken for mugs on a misleading journey thats getting more and more like bill n teds bogus journey by the week.

respect of course is a two way thing,and whilst we should respect him,he also has to respect the paying fan,who will be here long after he has gone...just like we was here long before he came.

yes you are right,he doesnt deserve the personal abuse..

but the paying public dont deserve to be taken for mugs on a misleading journey thats getting more and more like bill n teds bogus journey by the week.

respect of course is a two way thing,and whilst we should respect him,he also has to respect the paying fan,who will be here long after he has gone...just like we was here long before he came.

you make it sound like he got them to perform like that on purpose.

he's a Latics legend doing the best job he can - unfortunately it's becoming increasingly apparent that his best isn't good enough.

no need for any abuse.

Ronnie Moore served up awful football and was surly & aloof towards the fans - that's never been the case with Shez. therein lies the difference