Not going to the Den?

If you are at a loose end this weekend get yourself down to to Surrey St in Glossop (behind Tesco)

They will be playing Marske Utd in the QF of the FA Vase (2 ties from a 1st Wembley appearance)

They have scored 23 goals in 7 games in the comp. and are a respectable 4th in their respective league.

It will only cost you a fiver and i guarantee you'll witness a full bloodied, 100% committed game of grass roots football.

Lots of interest in this game, gate prediction is around 600 (normally 200)

come and get behind a local team....... KO at 3.00pm..

See you there...... :)

Tate St Glodwick.....and cheer a few of your own on!!! :wink:

Pass. Cant be giving you lot a crowd. Ego's will be even more inflated that you're top of the league and attracting a fanbase :lol:

WMG and a session in Studd's bar under the stand win's hands down. Especially with Bury playing Brentford away. and Wycombe away at Morecambe. Good chance to go upto 2nd.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

do you have to wear a flat cap and woodbine in mouth, just like at latics. :unsure:

Well aslong as you have a pint of mild to wash it down with good win yesterday and 2 games from a first ever wembley appearence. 1100 in attendence for a club that can struggle to sometimes get 200 thats pretty impressive.

according to wikipedia the grounds maximum capacity is 2374

If that's true I cant see where another 1200 people would fit into that ground.

What a great w/end for Latics & Glossop, on my way home i started humming that song

"Tell me Ma, me Ma to put the champagne on ice" you know the rest........

========================================================