let's be havin you...

wheres are you shez haters now,get in great result.

spot on mate. He's doin a good job and getting better. True it's well in the balance but Leeds doin Scunny helps - knocks them back a bit. If we do Leeds then we're lookin pretty good.

Monday is even bigger than today was.

Doin the Yorkies in Pink. Now that will be fun!!! :grin:

Still here.

What a masterstroke bringing Maher back eh? Shez is obviously learning...or is he? The biggest masterstroke seems to be beyond Shez and that's giving Maher a run. The guy's done little wrong yet seems to have been the fall guy throughout the season and I'll bet my last dollar that he'll be the next one as soon as another poor result comes our way. Shez will be itching to bring Whitts back, clearly one of the 'struggle to play away' brigade. Struggle to play away? Don't play at all then.

E4e

JSOUT

Ha..ain't it a fickle sport this typing tripe. Often i read your posts and think fuc..he...a ....pr. ....... (not much!)

Anyway, i've resisted temptation to disagree and abuse as is normal on these forums and now i find a proper comment from you - Patience to those who wait!

Good on you. I knew there was an 'ounce' of decency about you. You're spot on about Maher - could yet be a massive influence in our run in!

spot on mate. He's doin a good job and getting better. True it's well in the balance but Leeds doin Scunny helps - knocks them back a bit. If we do Leeds then we're lookin pretty good.

Monday is even bigger than today was.

Doin the Yorkies in Pink. Now that will be fun!!! :grin:

Getting better?

Still here.

Wanted Shez out before Xmas and a mixed run of pish poor performances and excellent wins isn't going to change my view now. 1 step forward and 2 back, the story of the season.

What a masterstroke bringing Maher back eh? Shez is obviously learning...or is he? The biggest masterstroke seems to be beyond Shez and that's giving Maher a run. The guy's done little wrong yet seems to have been the fall guy throughout the season and I'll bet my last dollar that he'll be the next one as soon as another poor result comes our way. Shez will be itching to bring Whitts back, clearly one of the 'struggle to play away' brigade. Struggle to play away? Don't play at all then.

Anyway, praise to all for the result today, an absolute cracker. I fully expect to do Leeds as well...it's easier to get up for the biggies.

I suspect I'll be in a minority tonight with one swallow making a summer but I expect the return of the in-out-in-outers after the Col U game. You heard it here first.

E4e

JSOUT

i actually boo'd at the screen as I read that.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Not getting over excited after an excellent win.

The optimist says (as it has too many times) "get a run together now and automatic promotion is a real opportunity" - and we are good enough.

The pessimist says "if all the teams below us win their games in hand we're out of it".

The realist says "games in hand don't get won, so play-offs it is then".

Talking of games in hand, Scunny have played 3 fewer home games than us. That could mean they are best placed of the teams below us.

I am a shez hater. (If you didn’t know) :shock:

Yesterday was a great first half performance and some of the football on display was at times up there with the best I have seen this season.

Kabba to say he hasn't played much recently was sharp and energetic and made the difference yesterday.

HOWEVER.

More work is needed on how to keep a lead when we have it, Allott and Maher were great in the first half the second they were obviously told to sit further back and this invited Millwall on to attack us.

It wasn't until they equalized that we started playing again.

At 2-2 Shez was quiet, didn't move didn't say much only to have a pop when their second went in, although it was a fantastic goal by them!

Tommy wright was the one keeping the lads going.

I just felt yesterday after the result and compared to the performance on Tuesday to dissect the game and find faults would be harsh and not help but faults were there at times, MR GREGAN!!!!

wheres are you shez haters now,get in great result.

I'm here, one good performance and result doesn't change it for me. I will continue to support the lads as always but as for Sheridan, he has a while before I'm convinced he's the right man to take us forward.

I'm here, one good performance and result doesn't change it for me. I will continue to support the lads as always but as for Sheridan, he has a while before I'm convinced he's the right man to take us forward.

Great result, it's amazing when you play pretty much your best available team instead of accomodating average loaness for the sheer hell of it. Sounds like first half we played very well but reverted to type for 35 minutes after the break before stepping it up and for once it was us that nicked the late winner. I'm well pleased but we have to push on now. The teams below us have games in hand and although that means nothing until the points are in the bag we need to ensure it's academic anyway by winning a few on the trot - the last time we won consecutive games? November. Most consecutive wins this season in the league... three! Let's step it up boys, you too Shez, MASSIVE game tomorrow night win that and beat Col U then we can go to the Mongs all guns blazing and breathing down their necks. Will it happen? Don't know tbh. I said 7 points minimum from Yeovil, Brizzle, Millwall and Leeds would be ok - we've got 4. so far....

By the way, although he's been :censored:e and crying to run off home, I reckon fat-boy wasn't involved for the simple reason of him struggling to play twice in 2 days. I hope i'm wrong but I reckon the Yorkshire turd will be back in on Monday. Why? He's bought his pink boots and everything!

Edited by oafcprozac

Still here.

Wanted Shez out before Xmas and a mixed run of pish poor performances and excellent wins isn't going to change my view now. 1 step forward and 2 back, the story of the season.

Anyway, praise to all for the result today, an absolute cracker. I fully expect to do Leeds as well...it's easier to get up for the biggies.

I suspect I'll be in a minority tonight with one swallow making a summer but I expect the return of the in-out-in-outers after the Col U game. You heard it here first.

E4e

JSOUT

Maher player of the season by a mile

Maher player of the season by a mile

That might be overdoing it but he showed just what he can do yesterday. He's never the most eye-catching player but he just knows how to do the right thing. The passing and movement for the third goal was simple, but exceptional.