let's be havin you...

Yes my hands are in the air i must confess thats one fantastic win today and hopefully will kick us into gear for the final third.

Dont know why windass was dropped but it would seem Kabba has made an imediate difference.

Oh and i see taylor took note of my critisism was apparently MOM.

Nothing like idiotic fans.

:shock::lol:

Well had we won like we should've we would be 2 points off auto

fantastic result,considering after 10 mins 2-0 up,then thought we had blown it...but great to win it at the death..

means absolutely nothing though if we dont beat leeds on monday now...there in the play off places now,beckfords back.....todays game was very important,the proverbial 6 pointer....just that mondays now is more so.

4TH IN THE TABLE :grin:

Shez working miracles once more! Beat Leeds on Monday and i'd put my house on us being in the Play-0ffs

I see that Kilkenny was in the Leeds side today :shock: you just know he'll have a stinker on Monday..................................Right :unsure:

Sheridan's decision to drop Hines, Golbourne and Budtz paid off. It's the way it should have been at home to Bristol. Jones probably could have played but Sheridan obviously thought it came before he had chance to assess him properly.

I know Eardley was at fault giving away the penalty, but it was two of his crosses that led to the goals. Send Hines back. Golbourne, at least, is a handy player to have as back-up.

wheres are you shez haters now,get in great result.

Ha! This is precisely what pisses people off the most! A great result today and full credit to Shez and they players for that, but it makes it even more of a mockery of the performance/effort/result on tuesday night. Sooooooo :censored: frustrating that we can't find some consistency!!

Edited by danoafc

Ha! This is precisely what pisses people off the most! A great result today and full credit to Shez and they players for that, but it makes it even more of a mockery of the performance/effort/result on tuesday night. Sooooooo :censored: frustrating that we can't find some consistency!!

Do you not think that Sheridan could have put that same team out on Tuesday? (with the possible exception of Jones) Whittaker and Windass didn't even make the bench today. He has to admit to himself that he made a big mistake on Tuesday and hopefully realises that consistency in the team selections equals consistency on the pitch.

Great win, especially so late in the game after blowing a 2 goal lead.

Got a text saying we were superb in first half. Kabba was good. 2nd half fell apart and under the cosh. Was shocked when I got a final text to say we'd got a winner.

Lads I went with said there was alot of unhappy 'wall after the game. :lol: Seemed to think there was about 400-450 Latics there.

Still here.

Wanted Shez out before Xmas and a mixed run of pish poor performances and excellent wins isn't going to change my view now. 1 step forward and 2 back, the story of the season.

What a masterstroke bringing Maher back eh? Shez is obviously learning...or is he? The biggest masterstroke seems to be beyond Shez and that's giving Maher a run. The guy's done little wrong yet seems to have been the fall guy throughout the season and I'll bet my last dollar that he'll be the next one as soon as another poor result comes our way. Shez will be itching to bring Whitts back, clearly one of the 'struggle to play away' brigade. Struggle to play away? Don't play at all then.

Anyway, praise to all for the result today, an absolute cracker. I fully expect to do Leeds as well...it's easier to get up for the biggies.

I suspect I'll be in a minority tonight with one swallow making a summer but I expect the return of the in-out-in-outers after the Col U game. You heard it here first.

E4e

JSOUT

all your posts are pathetic must really piss you off the fact we won today

not so much as coming on here going, nah nah nah we're super duper so all you haters are wrong.

It's almost as pathetic as what Dean1242432434512423424 posted the other day.

As for the game it's nice to get a win, but i'm very none plused about the team at the moment to care either way.

not so much as coming on here going, nah nah nah we're super duper so all you haters are wrong.

It's almost as pathetic as what Dean1242432434512423424 posted the other day.

As for the game it's nice to get a win, but i'm very none plused about the team at the moment to care either way.

you really are a GRADE A PRICK why don't you go and watch man u